• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

May Giveaway Contest: Most Anticipated Game of 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beebs

Giveaway

I am SSSOOOOOOOOOO excited for SSB4!!!!!! I wish they would make one for the 3DS.

O

Olveden

MAJORAS MASK 3D!!!! So far there has been 3 remakes of ocarina of time, i think we all want a Majoras Mask 3D.

M

MrSonyDelight

While I am and avid Zelda fan -Since Ocarina of Time as many people from my generation stated with-, I can't wait until Resident Evil 6. I have loved the franchise since RE4 and I can't wait to play as Leon Scott Kennedy again. I also wouldn't mind MM3D either. :P

M

MrSonyDelight

I'm also fairly exited fro Luigi's Mansion 2 and Pikmin 3. I have never played a SSB game, but they look fun. I know this probably don't count, but I also hope for some news on ZeldaWiiU/3DS

My most anticipated game for 2012 is probably Borderlands 2 I still haven't gotten bored of the first one and I am willing to buy the premium pre-order

Y

yoyo

i'd like to have pokemon soulsilver with the pokewalker thingy, but i dont qualify cause i was grounded from the computer and i didnt get to make enough posts... :(

I am really excited for Super Smash Bros 4 although theres almost no chance it'd come out this year. I'm also excited for Pokemon B/W 2, I enjoyed the first one and I think it could trun out to be good! There hasn't really been a sequel to a game like this so I'm really curious to find out :P

Y

yoshi4cookies

I am really excited for e3 for all the new games for what nintendo has i store for us like fire emblem

and also do not for get wii u :)

also new legend of zelda games:)

also the new super smash bros game coming out:)

well what else is there kingdom hearts

assassins creed 3

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really looking forward to Zelda 3DS, Bioshock Infinite, and more details on the WiiU.

I'm also looking forward to the Elder Scrolls MMO coming out in the far future.

C

Charmag

Definitely Bioshock Infinite. The game looks absolutely gorgeous. I love that they took it outside of rapture, the city in the sky looks incredible. I think it'll be really awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom