• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

May Giveaway Contest: Most Anticipated Game of 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
My most anticipated game - it's kind of a mixed between a game that's coming out and wishful thinking. Fable 4. It would have been my most anticipated game hadn't it been for the fact that they're making it first person and for kinnect. My most anticipated game would be a 4th Fable game that kept the third person perspective as well as migrated back to what the Fable concept was in the original game (with that I mean the original level of difficulty and options in gameplay, like being able choose what skills to train for, being able to choose which spell to cast in the moment when you cast the spell, and so on - not that they should remove options that they introduced in later games). So yeah - being a big Fable fan, a non-kinnect version of the next game would most definitely be my most anticipated game for 2012

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I can't wait for Halo 4, assuming it is to be released this year, that is... Black Ops 2 also looks pretty sweet, in my personal opinion.
Other anticipated things would be any new updates to Minecraft, anything new in the Zelda world, Wii U launch titles.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I am excited for the wii U to launch! At the moment the only game that I will be allowed to play that I am excited for is pokemon conquest.

M

Madi

My most anticipated game of the year would probably have to be Kingdom Hearts 3D because Kingdom Hearts has seemed to be consistently great and felt like each game was developed, but I also have a peaked interest in Final Fantasy Theatrhythm because I am intrigued by the idea of a Final Fantasy music game. Wow, that was a long sentence... :S

The game i'm most anticipating and looking forward to would absoultly have to be The Last Song for Nitendo Wii that wich comes out this July 10th 2012

Last edited:
Z

zelda1257

what im waiting for is black ops 2 i dont have an xbox360 and ive wanted on for 3 years but never got one i wish i could win this

hey i hope i win

i like turtles

i want a xbox

i was thinking about how id have to wait for chrismas for a xbox but this poped up

Last edited by a moderator:

felipe970421

Mardek Innanu El-Enkidu
Okay, I have asked before if shipping is available in Colombia, please tell me (on my profile please)

On to the my most anticipated game...

diablo3.jpg

E

Errorthedragon

luigi

Luigis mansion 2 The first one was beast and in the second one he visits more than one mansion ...l if that isnt ghost buster than nothing is

B

Bhans117

There are so many great games to choose from, but ill have to go with Assassins Creed 3.

I would love to see Majoras Mask 3D, I think its the greatest Zelda game even though Skyward Sword is still my favorite. ( Did you hear that never changing fan boys, someone just ADMITTED theirs a game better than their favorite! :xd: I am doing this because theirs a large number of people that never change opinion on their favorite games.) :nod: Majoras Mask didn't repeat almost ANY puzzle and brought what Zelda should be. It was unique, different, and the most of RP ( Rating Pending genre.) Zelda games. That means it had a fair balance of platforming, strategy, action, adventure, simulation, and EVEN FPS ( First Person Shooter genre.) Every dungeon you got to use your Bow. Before every dungeon you had to go through a large adventure to get what you need like sneaking around a palace garden or a pirate hide out. It was a true Zelda title, every Zelda should have a very different story line from the rest. Every Zelda should have more to other genres besides action and make sure the action doesn't get in the way or anything else. I love MM and hope we all agree, but there is always someone strangling the peace so we may never get MM 3D..... That person will never come to mind and except defeat if they feel it did better or not....They will never sign Operation Moon Fall. I haven't read any comments in this thread so don't come yell at me. :yes:

definitely have to be diablo three, I have always been a fan of the diablo series I know that diablo two used to terrify me when I was younger other then that i'm just waiting for a new zelda game especially because skyward sword just didn't do it for me because of the motion controls, but I am forever the optimist especially when it comes to zelda.

P

phoodstorm

The kid's a man

My most anticipated game of this year is already out. Kid Icarus Uprising.

K

KinRyuTen

Pokemon Black and White 2
I want both Kyurem and now they have new forms for the Kami trio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom