• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

May Giveaway Contest: Most Anticipated Game of 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there. My most anticipated game of the year is Pikmin 3. I hope Nintendo releases the game this year and it becomes a launch title for the new console, and that the game truly is what the fans are waiting for. !! :D

J

joshyman12312

Im Definitely most excited for the Skyrim DLC "Dawngaurd". It's been a long wait, but Im sure it will be worth it

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
It's about time I come back to the forum anyway. :)

My most-anticipated game of the year was Kid Icarus: Uprising. I even started a fan site for the game. Since that game is out and beaten (but in no way have I finished playing it), my most-anticipated game of this year might be Paper Mario 3DS. That series has been an ultimate favorite of mine ever since we got the Nintendo 64 game. The Thousand Year Door was my favorite, but all three games were incredible, even if Super Paper Mario wasn't an RPG like the rest. Paper Mario 3DS is a game I've been waiting patiently (or impatiently, depending on my mood) for ever since it was announced. I believe it was the game that initially convinced me to get a 3DS at launch.

S

Sadlyzombiebait

My most anticipated game of 2012 is Pokemon: Black and White 2. (Genwunners please don't hurt me!) I have loved Pokemon since I was a kid and I am so excited for a new game. Mostly for the nostalgia factor, not so much the game itself.

totally kingdom hearts dream drop distance, i have played every kingdom hearts up to date and i still havent lost track of the story.
which is a miracle considering the prequels are on different systems.

and i totally want majoras mask 3d released on 21th december, because you know, ikana canyon (mayan prophecy) and earth destroyed (mayan prophecy) that would make this years biggest hype true.....in game format but sill, self fullfiling prophecy.

T

TheAmazingLink

A new Legend of Zelda with the return of classic Link, like the one in The first Legend of Zelda. Instead of OOT or TP or even SS Link, A link who hasn't been shown in a while. New Features,like a voice of Link's own,or more exploring and a totally new look at the legend of Zelda. Not just Master Swords and Dungeons. Maybe more socializing to the game or friendship. A link more distinct than SS links kind nature. A personality or maybe the return of one of the old partners, like Midna. A look at Link ancestry would be nice, too.
Maybe a Game where a new link is born on the Island of Link's Awakening and finds clues left by the past Link. Or maybe a game where Colin or his now grown sibling has to save Hyrule. So many things That could be for The Legend of Zelda. I would LOVE to see another adventure in Termina.I Guess a good anticipated game that Nintendo could make for the Wii or 3DS or maybe both would be a classic Link return with all new larger prettier Termina. With Link's Ancestry revealed and A voice of his own. And maybe a second quest afterwards where link goes to Hyrule and becomes friends with Zelda and they go on an adventure. I sure hope the Next Legend of Zelda game is something out of the box! Angela

You guys are really awesome for having so many contests!

Anyway my most anticipated game of 2012 is probably Halo4, I'm really looking forward to the new features and gameplay!

SirBeta

Beta is βetter.
There's not any game I'm really anticipating this month except for Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance. What I REALLY want to hear about this month though is Majora's Mask 3D. I know some people think it's a bad idea, but I think it would not only look but play great on the 3DS. Plus, I could play a little bit of the game wherever I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom