• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

May Giveaway Contest: Most Anticipated Game of 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would have to say kingdom hearts 3D or new super mario bros 2. i played every game of kingdom hearts and mario and loved each and every one of them...

I am looking forward to the release of the Wii U... and any other Zelda game that might come out... However of the games that I know right now that I am going to get for sure is either Pokemon Black or White 2..... :P

P

ponygirl74

Pokemon B&W 2 because I'm interested in how they work out it being a sequel- like are the main playable character be older, and looking forward to the Wii U.

N

Nattack110

It may not be released this year but I'm really liking how "Zelda HD" is looking... I'm not sure if that's what it's called but it was the Zelda E3 demo

S

sharun2000

my most anticipated game is elder scrolls VI. i know its going to be awesome. I'd go as far as saying that it is my most anticipated game this generation of home consoles. I loved the other five ones and i know this ones no exception. i hope everyones thinking the same way i am :triforce: :) :triforce:

T

thejonsays

I honestly think my most anticipated release, which at this point is teetering between confirmed and rumored (unless I'm wrong!), is the 3DS remake/sequel to A Link To The Past. I was really young when ALttP came out on super nintendo, and it, along with the other original Zelda titles I remember fondly playing/trying to play. Then when I got older and reaquired some of those on the gameboy advance, it was like watching a movie that you saw when you were young and didn't understand and then finally did after so long. I truly enjoyed playing every moment of those old games. So here's hoping this rumored ALttP remake/sequel is just as good! Would also be interesting to see what art style they go with.

For me, everything pales in comparison to Zelda for Wii U. The potential for that tablet is absolutely amazing.

Was that E3 demo Twilight Princess just redone in HD?

I'm not very excited for this year's games, but there are some that are interesting, like Assassin's Creed III. If there was a Zelda game this year, that would be awesome!

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I am looking forward to Bioshock 3, Resident Evil 6, and the new Alan Wake because American Nightmare sucked butt. I hope in the future there will be a Majora's Mask 3ds version! I love that game.

W

willguitarlink

My most anticipated game for 2012 has to be Paper Mario 3D. Looks like a great time!

T

triforcewmm

my most anticipated game for 2012 would be luigi's mansion for the 3ds but I don't have on to ply it with when it comes out

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I am also looking forward to Zelda Wii U and Silent Hill 5 (even though the brilliant Akira and Team Silent are gone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom