• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

May Giveaway Contest: Most Anticipated Game of 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm looking foreward to playing the new Tomb Raider coming out this year. I loved Tomb Raider when I was young and I hope this new one will be as good as the old. :)

Last edited:
S

Stinkylink31

my most anticipated game for 2012 is guild wars 2
Ive played the beta at a friend and i loved the first game

Last edited by a moderator:
Kingdom Hearts 3D : Dream Drop Distance,I played Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and after that I started to love the series!
Also I'm looking foward to Pokemon White 2.

Last edited:
Definitely Kingdom Hearts 3D!! I've played all the games and I love every single one. Kingdom Hearts is probably the best game series next to Zelda in my opinion.

My most anticipated game of 2012 is most definitely Pokémon Black Version 2. I love the Pokémon series, especially the storyline in Pokémon Black Version and it's about time a Pokémon game got a direct sequel, so it shall be most interesting.

Z

ZeldavsMusic

Diablo 3. Comes out in 5 days now, and I will not get any homework done. So pumped!

bs8814

The Gamer
Hmm.... My most anticipated game in 2012 would probably be Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 because I haven't hard about many games.
I will post this a hundred times over in order to meet the requirements:) (along with some other posts)

Hmm.... My most anticipated game in 2012 would probably be Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 because I haven't hard about many games.
I will post this a hundred times over in order to meet the requirements:) (along with some other posts)

Last edited:
Really looking forward to Animal Crossing 3D. I love the animal crossing series and my wii just broke so i can't play "lets go to the city" anymore :( Plus the fact that you can become mayor is gonna be awseome...CAN'T WAIT!

Without a doubt, my most anticipated game of 2012 is the new Animal Crossing for Nintendo 3DS. I'm a huge Animal Crossing fan, just as I'm a big fan of many other Nintendo franchises, but Animal Crossing is special to me. The series has changed my life in so many ways, and I mean that literally; I met my fiancé in Animal Crossing: Wild World, after all.

B

brisucs

My most anticipated game for 2012 is definitely Assassin's Creed III just can't wait

D

davincentcode

Assassin's Creed III for the Wii U
Battlefield for the Wii U if EA decides to release one on the Wii U, but since EA is pretty negative towards the Wii U, I'm not counting on it (see DTOID interview on Crysis III).
If nintendo decides to release the Wii U in 2013, I will be looking forward to New Super Mario Bros. 2 for nintendo 3DS the most :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom