• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

May Giveaway Contest: Most Anticipated Game of 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zeldamasterjohn

I'm most excited for last story and a possible new 3ds Zelda announcement at e3

Oo some good picks I forgot about!

My most anticipated game is Resident Evil 6. I love most of the series and own a nice chunk of it and I can't wait to play as both Leon and Chris and they bring back Sherry and have Wesker's son. I just can't wait for it.

My game would be Pokemon Black and White 2 or New Super Mario Bros 2 for the 3DS. I cannot decide because I am just so excited :)

Now I own Kid Icarus: Uprising, I would have to say my most anticipated upcoming game is Luigis Mansion 2 for 3DS. I loved the first game and being how the graphics were tested and developed for luigi's mansion 2 were created by playing a version of Luigis Mansion on 3DS. I just want to see Luigi get more loving in.

(Ignore this post for the competition being how I won last month. I just wanted to join in the conversation)

My most anticipated game for 2012 is probably a new Zelda game. I have come to really like the series since last year and I think it would be cool if nintendo made a new game for Wii. (Since i only have a wii out of the consoles, unless i win the 3ds haha :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom