• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

May Giveaway Contest: Most Anticipated Game of 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
I'm most excited for Diablo III. It has some similarities to Zelda, and I've been playing the Diablo games since Diablo I way back when. I started playing Diablo II sometime in 2000 and have rebought the game a few times. I've been waiting for years to play Diablo III, and it's finally happening, this month too!

Link8150

The 8150th Link
I've got a few games I am very excited for this year so I'll have a list down below. The one I am most excited for though, is Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. I just recently got into the series and I have looked up all the cut scenes and the storyline for Birth By Sleep and 358/2 Days, I have beaten Kingdom Hearts, Chain of Memories, and I have started Kingdom Hearts 2 and it is a very awesome series.
1. Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
2. Diablo 3
3. Fire Emblem: Awakening
4. Paper Mario 3D
5. Black Ops 2
6. Luigi's Mansion 2
7. Halo 4

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
If Oracle of Seasons/Ages comes out for the eShop some time this year then those two (there the only Zelda games I have yet to own). Besides those 2 the one I definitly want that's coming out in 2012 is Assassin's Creed III, I mainly play Zelda and Assassins Creed since i'm not a huge gamer, and I only 100% Zelda games but I still play and complete Assassins Creed games not 100%..but only the main ones like on the PS3 and Xbox 360.

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
Well, the one i was waiting for about 3yrs was kid icarus uprising!!!

But what I'm really excited about is Super smash bros 4 on wii u and animal crossing :>

Untitled Zelda Game 3ds. I can't wait for the new Zelda 3ds title. I thoroughly enjoyed being able to play Ocarina of Time on my 3ds. It was spectacular to see such an amazing console game in even better graphics in my hands. Uprising was an equally spectacular experience. I really think Nintendo has some great plans for its first original Zelda 3ds and I can't wait to see them.

T

theanimator

Praying to Gaben for Half-Life 3, but as for games that might actually be released this year, I'd say either Luigi's Mansion 2 or Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I would have to say the Wii-U launch I am very much looking forward to. But if that doesn't count, them Super Smash Bros. 4 I really can't wait for, or any Zelda title coming out this year (very low chance) and maybe Pokemon: Black and White 2. :)

F

Forgotten Hero

Whatever the next Zelda game will be. Whether it's a remake (or new game) on the 3DS or (possibly) a new Wii (more likely WiiU) game I'm looking forward to it!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I am most currently anticipating Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. Beyond graphics, the GUI and everything look phenomenal.

T

TheLlabmik

Ok out of 2012 Borderlands 2 is my most anticipated game. The first and was amazing and I bet the second will blow people away.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
I am looking forward to Bioshock Infinite. And Portal 3 :D

Portal 3?! Who, what, when?!

Ok so if the above is true, than that. But since I haven't heard of Portal 3, I'll say Assassin's Creed 3, New Mario Game for the Wii U, Black Ops II, and Luigi's Mansion 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom