• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

May Giveaway Contest: Most Anticipated Game of 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Throughout the month of May, we will be holding a Forum Contest and giving away some awesome prizes in the process. Listed below are the eligibility requirements, prizes, and a sample post. First and foremost, you will have to register an account here at the forum.

NOTE: If you live outside of North America, no worries. You will win a game/console that is in your region.

Eligibility Requirements

• Make a post in this thread, listing your most anticipated game in 2012. (If there isn't a particular game, you can make a 'wishful' game that might not actually release this year.
  • Have 100 All-Time TOTAL Forum Posts
  • Make 50 Posts during the month of May.

Prizes
(All prizes are yet to be determined, but will be shortly. There will be 3 top prizes, and a few consolation prizes)

• 1st Place Prize - A brand new Nintendo 3DS Portable System!!!
  • 2nd Place Prize - Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3, Xbox 360, or Nintendo 3DS game of your choice.
  • 3rd Place Prize - Complete Zelda Anime Box Set

Consolation prizes for 4th, 5th, 6th place... (You can choose)
  • Link Plush Dolls
  • Pokemon Plush Dolls
  • Darksiders for PS3/Xbox360

Shown below is a sample post. Go ahead and make a post in this thread and good luck! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My most anticipated game for 2012 is definitely Darksiders II. I'd go as far as saying that it is my most anticipated game this generation of home consoles. I loved the first one and I was able to play a 3 hour demo of Darksiders II. The game is absolutely phenomenal and I only had a quick taste of it. I cannot wait to play through the whole thing.

Last edited:

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
MAJORAS MASK 3D! (Please dont murder me Axle). I would love any zelda game that would come out this year. Although we probably won't see another one until 2015. Luigi's mansion 2 is also a game that I am getting excited for!

I am also exited for the Wii U launch!

Big Octo

=^)
Oh no, not another contest! Before I give my thoughts, may I rant?

Okay, my basic thought on these contests is that they bring more bad than good. They flood the forums horribly, with many thread necromancys and other broken rules. Whatsmore, those who join for the contests leave once it's over, so they aren't a true art of the community. In all honestly, I hope you hear me out in saying this, and I hope adjustments (Reducing or no longer having contests) can be made accordingly.

I'm looking forward to pretty much any WiiU launch title. =/

I am definitely anticipating Resident Evil 6!
Absolutely cannot wait to see what it's gonna be like! The trailers were insane, and I'm about to go crazy from waiting!

B

Blastfire107

The game I anticipate most has got to be Lollipop Chainsaw. I don't own a 360 or a PS3, but I'd definitely get one JUST for this game. Suda51 has always had great games as far as I'm concerned, and the No More Heroes games were among the best. From what I've seen of it, Lollipop Chainsaw will outdo them by a mile.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Nothing in particular has tickled me fancy for release in 2012. My most anticipated game is Super Smash Bros. 4, even though it is virtually impossible for a release this year.

Last edited:

Tictalk

Anouki
I'd say I'm most excited for the launch of the wii u and will be purchasing one as soon as possible, but if that dosnt count I am looking forward to animal crossing 3ds that should be coming out soon.

S

simbucky

I would say the Most Anticipated game of 2012 is Black Ops 2, mainly because of its huge fan base and the fact that they are introducing something along the lines of "Future Warfare"

iMadMax

Zelda Masta
My most anticipated game for this year is Resident Evil 6 but i am also very excited for Halo 4 and Assassin's Creed 3!

My most anticipated video game release for 2012 is definitely Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance. I have been a fan of the Kingdom Hearts series since the first game and have played all entries in the main series to date. I live in perpetual excitement about the possibilities for a new Kingdom Hearts game and everything I have read about Dream Drop Distance thus far has sounded pretty much amazing.

CCG <3 Zelda

CrazyControllerGuy
So looking forward to Wii U and "SSB 4!"

Also, "Paper Mario 3D" and "Rayman Legends!" :bleh:

Last edited:

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Probably Halo 4. 'Tis an unnecessary sequel, yes, but I can't help but get excited about it. I'm keepin' my eye on BioShock Infinite, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom