• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

May Giveaway Contest: Most Anticipated Game of 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (if it's an E3 surprise).
As for what's actually announced I'll say Animal Crossing 3D as I love handheld Animal Crossing games (well there only has been one...).

My most anticipated game of the 2012 is Kingdom Hearts 3D (Dream Drop Distance) and if I win this contest it would be awesome so then i would only have to buy the game :)

T

TheRealGinger51

My most anticipated game of 2012 is Halo 4. After the HUGE success of Halo 3, there's no doubt that it's sequel will be an amazing addition to the sequel, with improved music, graphics, and gameplay. I would also love to see Majora's Mask 3D!

N

Nero1514

man what a question their is a lot of games i'm waiting for but what i'm waiting for is resident evil 6 i mean who doesn't love Leon's hair ;)

My most anticipatd game of 2012 so far is pokemon black 2. I've been a fan since pokemon yellow and will continue to love pokemon until its cancelled.

a link to the past 3d. i never played it but everyone told me it was the best zelda game ever. but if I have to pick something that i KNOW it will be released, the wii u and luigi's mansion 2. i cant pick. probably wii u. oh oh oh a new super smash bros on wii u. YES. THATS IT!!!!

A

AndrewLink

My most anticipate game for 2012 is A Link To The Past 3D for the 3DS

L

Linebeck III

My most anticipated game would anything Zelda related or any new Minecraft updates. I probably wont win the contest tho :(. I dont post much

I'm excited for a bunch of games, like Pokemon Black 2 and White 2, and Luigi's Mansion 2. I also hope that Majora's Mask 3D is made. A new Pikmin would also be cool

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
I'm really looking forward to Pokemon Black and White 2. I'm a huge Pokemon fan and I'm excited to see what they will do with the story and gameplay.
The story in black and white was pretty awesome so I can't wait to see how it will continue in the first numbered sequel in the series :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom