• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

~Master's Lushious Graphics Hut~

Reopening

HEy Guys, I'm going to reopen for business! I kinda miss making signatures now. I'm still accepting requests, and I would love for some newer member who haven't seen my work to give me some critique.

TheHeroOfLime

Excelling in Mediocrity
Hey, your signatures own and I need a new one to match mah new youtube so heres the request:

What you want it of (I can also use direct pictures): http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/8/8b/SMG_GreenLuma.jpg/120px-SMG_GreenLuma.jpg I would like it to be wearing a sideways Yankees hat and Black shuttershades.
Colors: Any colors where you can clearly see the Gansta Luma XD
Size: As big as signatures can get I guess, you decide
text (if any): None
Avatar (Yes or No): No (unless you mean you make an avatar with the signature, in that case sure, if you want to.)

Thunder-ocarina

It's a secret to everyone
What you want it of (I can also use direct pictures):A Normal Goron and a lightning bolt next to it.
Colors:Background: Brown
Size: Don't know, signature size?
text (if any):Thunder Ocarina

Here is your signature TheHeroOfLime:
lumasig.png

And the link: http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd213/daytonpride12/lumasig.png

Z

Zelda567

I just LOVE your artwork:) with me being new here i first saw this and was awed.I would like to request a signiture but...would it be best if i got more points and posts?I'm a very curious person heh heh.

It is perfectly fine for you to request a signature, I don't really judge on who I let make requests. The only thing I ask is that people be patient in waiting for their signature, as it might take one or two weeks.

Oh yeah, and follow the request guidelines on the first post :)

Z

Zelda567

Oh ok.:)
What you want it of (I can also use direct pictures): Link from TP(the pic of him on your last sig)
Colors: Dark purple and a light green
Size: bout the size of your link avatar
text: at the bottom left corner saying Zelda567
other: None

David

But you called me here...
you're signatures are pretty epic. I love all of them!

Time for A signature creation update!

This is my favorite one ever that I have created, well first or second best...
linkepicsignotext.png

Critique Please?

Z

Zelda567

Pretty good,it looks awesome like all the rest and thank you!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom