• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Masterquest for the Masterquest

Kirito

I will never be a memory.
In my opinion (Yes i have my own opinion) masterquest for OoT was still too easy. What are your thoughts

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I didn't find MasterQuest at all easy. And throw that mirroring in OoT3DMQ? Gets me even more confused. If we had another Master Quest...man at that point it'd be Ura Zelda content ;p

So yes. Give us another Master Quest. I'm down.

In my opinion (Yes i have my own opinion) masterquest for OoT was still too easy. What are your thoughts

I only did the 3ds master quest, and I found it much harder. But this wasn't particularly because of the dungeons - it was purely because of the double damage.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I always expected it to be hard but when I played it for the first time I found it extremely easy and on the 3DS it wasn't any different. I liked it though but it was very easy. I really had the idea MQ would be much harder than OOT but it was not

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
OK, long story short, I lost my 3DS shortly after completing a normal run of OOT3D, so I never got the chance to play it. From what I've seen and heard though, it certainly seems difficult.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I found it to be difficult. I played it on the 3DS and the mirroring and the different placement of stuff in deugeons threw me off. Also, the double damage forced me to be more careful in combat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom