• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Master Sword13's Drawings

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Hey everyone! I hope that you looked at this thread because you want to see my drawings, and not for another miscellaneous reason, but let me state now that I currently have 3 pictures, two of Link, and one of Pit. I signed the original drawings with my initials but I've removed the signature because of personal protection. (You know how it is, I think anyway.) So without further ado, my drawings!

out sig.jpg
This is my drawing of Link from MM, running ahead. Not much to say.
Adult Link Drawing (OoT).jpg
Here's a drawing of Adult Link from OoT, in a battle stance. Also, not much to say.
Pit Drawing.jpg
Finally, my drawing of Pit from Kid Icarus. Sadly enough, not much to say.

What do you think? I'd like you read/hear/see your response!

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I really like them! They seem pretty cool! Keep up the good work, and keep drawing! ;)

David

But you called me here...
Not bad. Not bad at all. I'm sure if you keep practicing, your skills will continue to improve and you will make better art. You're definitely on the right track. Keep up the good work!

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Not bad. Not bad at all. I'm sure if you keep practicing, your skills will continue to improve and you will make better art. You're definitely on the right track. Keep up the good work!
Thanks! I have a few other drawings I'm proud of, but I'm still drawing.
They look very nice! Keep up the good work. :)
Thanks, Majora's Cat! By the way, I thought you left ZD for a while? Not that I'm unhappy your back...

Alar

Clothed in Green
lol i'm gonna go on a differrent forum site and claim them as my own, nahh i kid i would never do such a thing :) but those drawings are pretty good. I've never been very good at drawing in my life :( but oh well maybe i'll try to get better...at drawing not stealing yours lol

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Quite nice, I like the 3rd one the most, maybe because of the wings. Good job, dude/dudette. :)
Thanks, Atsuma! I think the wings turned out pretty good, too. I don't think they look as good as the picture's wings, but I think they're pretty good. By the way, I'm a dude.
lol i'm gonna go on a differrent forum site and claim them as my own, nahh i kid i would never do such a thing :) but those drawings are pretty good. I've never been very good at drawing in my life :( but oh well maybe i'll try to get better...at drawing not stealing yours lol
Good, I don't want my artwork to be stolen. I think you should try to get better, though. My inspiration of the year (and a bit more of 2011) YOU CAN DO ANYTHING IF YOU JUST BELIEVE! :D
You draw better than me lol....Truly I suck and those ware amazing.
Thanks, I enjoy the compliment. I'm sure YOU just think your a bad drawer. I'm hard on myself all the time with my drawings, and I know someone that borrows my drawing pad whenever they can to look at my drawings because they think I'm an amazing artist. I'm sure your just being hard on yourself.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I'm hard on myself all the time with my drawings, and I know someone that borrows my drawing pad whenever they can to look at my drawings because they think I'm an amazing artist. I'm sure your just being hard on yourself.

I do that all the time. I don't trust to believe myself that I am a good drawer. People admire my works, saying that it is awesome. In my eye, my drawings turn out terrible, because I look at them and compare them to others's. That is what drives me to do better and improve.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I do that all the time. I don't trust to believe myself that I am a good drawer. People admire my works, saying that it is awesome. In my eye, my drawings turn out terrible, because I look at them and compare them to others's. That is what drives me to do better and improve.

Yeah, that's either an issue for people because it makes them not like to draw, or it inspires them to draw more and attempt to draw better. It's kind of a self inflicted thing though.

They're not that bad. I like them.
But, try to do a bit more better shading on them, because I see shading where there isn't suppose to be at. And work a bit more on the body proportion, in the Young Link Picture, I don't really like how you done the right arm, it looks off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom