• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Master Sword.

Megamannt125

Blue Link
Early in the UK Trailer we see gameplay of Link swinging a sword, if you pause, you'll notide it bears resemblence to that of the MS in shape and attributes, although I could obviously be wrong, if it is the MS, then we can expect Ganondorf to pull a Zant on us again.

Although I wish that was the case, I doubt it. Just because it is the Master Sword, doesn't mean it is to kill Ganondorf. It is simply called "The Blade of Evil's Bane." That doesn't specify any character—just an evil being. Plus if it was the Master Sword, I doubt anyone would free Ganondorf by drawing the sword out of his head to kill the Demon King. Nice observation, but if Nintendo did choose to do that, there'd be a year's worth of explaining to do

Last edited:

Megamannt125

Blue Link
Although I wish that was the case, I doubt it. Just because it is the Master Sword, doesn't mean it is to kill Ganondorf. It is simply called "The Blade of Evil's Bane." That doesn't specify any character—just an evil being. Plus if it was the Master Sword, I doubt anyone would free Ganondorf by drawing the sword out of his head to kill the Demon King. Nice observation, but if Nintendo did choose to do that, there'd be a year's worth of explaining to do
There are many possibilities actually, not just the Master Sword, it could also be the Phantom Sword returning from PH, it could be a brand new Master Sword-look-a-like blade, and finally another possibility is the Picori Blade before it was turned into the Four Sword.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Got some screens:
msscreens.png

The handle to me looks A LOT like the "new" hylian crest, found on the front of the train:

Spirit_Train.png

To me it seems likely that Link and Tetra, or the Spirits, may have had another "sacred blade" created or something in case the world was ever to be taken over by evil again (since the Master Sword's stuck at the bottom of the ocean in Ganondorf's skull). They (and the king of hyrule) were the only ones to know about it.... eh. Who's betting that triangle (and blade) lights up when the sword is charged with tears of light? I LOVE THAT COMMERCIAL THOUGH.

It looks more like a second sword, as that seems to be a common thing in Zelda games. From its appearence, I have a feeling it'll be called the "Spirit Sword", or something of the like.

M

Mute9

Also the "crest" NorthApple mentioned looks like those structures which come out of the ground at the end of each temple.

screenshot354.png

I'm sure I'm not the first to notice this. Just throwing that out there.

Attachments

• screenshot354.jpg
    screenshot354.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 4

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
The name of the Sword is the Lokomo Sword. A sword made by the good spirits to aid Link and tetra in destroying the one enemy known as Malladus. It is unknown to what it is made of but i can say that this is the name.

L

LinkMyBoi

If there is a master sword in spirit tracks it has to be a different one because Ganondorf is definitely not in ST. I'm about 85% done ST so if they pulled something like that it would be outrageous.

Ive beaten: LOZ, AOL, LA, OOT, MM, WW, MC, TP, PH

Working on: Lttp, ST

Want: OOT MQ, OOS, OOA

:)

Interesting...Lokomo sword.....Lokomo sounds a bit like locomotive, as in train engines (old ones.) Seems like theycalled it that as perhaps a reference to the train. Bah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom