• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Master Sword Over the Years

What is your favourite Master Sword

• ALttP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OoT

• tWW

• TP

• SS

• Total voters

sikora360

TetraForce FTW
Has anyone noticed how the SS sword is cleaner than the TP sword. TP sword has been used more often than the SS one. :{D

Zelda-Rocks

The King of all Rocks
my favorite is SS, but the one from TP looks more deadly.

Attachments

• Wii_ZeldaSS_3_scrn06_E3.jpg
    Wii_ZeldaSS_3_scrn06_E3.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Zelda_Skyward_Sword_1028_06.jpg
    Zelda_Skyward_Sword_1028_06.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

~SkullKid~

~Mazuke~
I love all of the Master Sword's but if I had to pick one I would pick TP's because it is the most realistic one and has the best details on the sword. I think Dark purple is the best color of the Master Sword. The blue is good too but Dark Purple makes it look epic.

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
My favourite would have to the Skyward Sword Master Sword. It's because I've seen the Master Sword evolve so much that the newest, cleanest version is just more visually appealing to me. HOWEVER, I still think the one from OoT is more epic, because the first time you step inside of the Sword's chamber you're just like: Wow.

geek4887

The Unknown
My favourite would have to the Skyward Sword Master Sword. It's because I've seen the Master Sword evolve so much that the newest, cleanest version is just more visually appealing to me. HOWEVER, I still think the one from OoT is more epic, because the first time you step inside of the Sword's chamber you're just like: Wow.
This is probably out of topic, but Skyward Sword's Master Sword would be new, considering it's the first time anyone has ever used the Master Sword.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
well im gonna be a minority and say my favorite is WW's. I thought it was creative and clean. Although in the picture it does look childish compared to the others

Vibed

must read before he posts
Now that you mention that, it brings the thought that ALTTP's (and subsequently TWW's) Master Sword is stronger than OOT's, TP's and SS's Master Swords, as it was upgraded and made more powerful than it was originally.
WW only has to be re-powered up with prayers. Going by a general timeline, ALLP's has the light sols, a refining from a blacksmith, and the power of a Great Fairy! That's quite a bit more power than OOT or SS.

G

glaceer

TP master sword looks the best, but drawing the master sword and putting it back into the pedestal in OoT was so awesome! =)

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Yeah :) TP really gets a bad rep as a Zelda game. Everyone goes like "oh, TP is too easy; TP is nothing compared to OoT", but it really is a good game. The environments are huge, the character models are basically perfect (I like TP Link and Zelda over SS), the weapons are cool, and the dungeon are very distinct and well detailed.

I liked TP over OoT, and I found TP a lot harder than OoT. In OoT all I had to do to find out what to do was visit a Shiekah stone. In TP I had to figure it out myself, or to put it simply walkthrough visits for OoT 1, walthrough visits for TP 15.

Ganon0075

Ganon, King of Douchness.
I'd got with TP's Master Sword any day.
It just looks plain awesome and is way more detailed than the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom