• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Master Quest

I just finished playing the Gamecube version of the Master Quest. I noticed that some of the dialogue seemed changed slightly from the N64 Ocarina of Time. I might be mistaken since I haven't played the N64 version in a while. Did anyone else notice this? I think it seemed the most different on some of the owl's lines.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I am currently playing master quest on my n64 emulator and I haven't really noticed any difference

I looked both games up on youtube, and tried to find where I thought it was different. I couldn't find any differences. I guess I imagined it since it's been a while since I played Ocarina of Time on the N64. Maybe I should go back and play it through again.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
New dialogue is possible, because GameCube version is based on version 1.2. Maybe your N64 cartridge have version 1.0 or 1.1?

One example - Carpet Merchant says "Well Come!". In newer versions, he says "Welcome!".

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Well the Gamecube version is version 2.0 and the N64 version (1.0) has some dialogue which was changed in future version..so unless you can really spot something like that then I doubt it.

New dialogue is possible, because GameCube version is based on version 1.2. Maybe your N64 cartridge have version 1.0 or 1.1?

One example - Carpet Merchant says "Well Come!". In newer versions, he says "Welcome!".

That's possible. The N64 version I have does have the original moon and star design on the mirror shield, so I do have a somewhat older version. I know it's not 1.0 though since Ganon's blood is green in mine, but was red in 1.0.

There was deffinently nothing differant from 1.02 on anything major, was it a smaller NPC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom