• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Master Quest Map Difficulty HWL (3DS)

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
obtain 1200 enemies it's not a problem, the problem is not taking too much damage but mostly doing enough damage to zant in 15 minutes! i have a 4 star lv 3 weapons so i will follow your advice and going for a 5 star but i don't know if 28 points more make the difference...

They do. And i meant use fairy nukes to cause large damage to zant. If i recall theres a fairy element that helps lower defence a bit.

They do. And i meant use fairy nukes to cause large damage to zant. If i recall theres a fairy element that helps lower defence a bit.
oh my god!!! i just download the 1.4.0 version and they increase the max level from 99 to 150!!! *_______________* now i can make it!!!

edit
and they added weapons 4+ for some characters in koholint map! O_O

Last edited:
I will admit to not having all my characters up that high for the master quest map. (I'm almost done with the Termina map and some of my characters are still in the 50s and I have all the weapons/costumes up until now...) It really depends on how you use the characters' movesets. You can get away with not being highly leveled but it seriously depends on how well you play, how well you manage your fairies, and taking advantage of those multi-character levels when you run into them.

The thing is, a lot of rewards require you to A-rank missions. And the problem with that is you can only get hit a very small number of times before you've lost your chance. Even with your badges maxed out, you're going to have a lot of trouble if you get hit a lot.

That said, by the time you hit the Termina map it is a LOT harder. Enemies hit very, VERY hard. There are ways to manage it, but I'm pretty much leveling my lower characters with rupees as they are needed. Also, if you just need a break from running in circles around enemies trying not to get hit, clear some streetpass or "network link" levels. They will drop your highest available ranking gear and materials you can either use them to take a break and play your desired characters without worrying, or level up your lowbies.

Need to level up you characters without spending millions of Rupies? I recommend going to a defeat all enemies map with two or more boss characters with xp excel and a good weapon I managed to get my Ganondorf from level 74 to on the brink of level 76 in less that 5 minutes without an xp excel on the regular adventure map

Also for the one hit and you lose all your hearts maps, I use the wall of water fairy skill because you never know when a grunt's gonna back stab you

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
One good place to level up fast is the G4 map on the Great Sea ap. It has the win the KO competition before the other forces do. It has Ganondorf, Midna, Sheik and Ghirahim all for other forces and several commanders like blins and lizalfos etc. I used XP excelerator and managed to level Volga up like 6 levels in one turn. Be aware though...the other commanders (yellow ones) have super armor so they can do massive damage to you. You can easily get 11000 damage if you don't watch it. But if you go for level ups instead of A rank, this is a very good spot.

Actually MQ map is not that tough. Most of my characters were below level 50 when I beat it. There are a few tougher squares but most are good enough if your character is around level 50. And fairy nukes help a lot too.

Am I the only one who uses rupees to level up my characters. All my characters are at least level 40 because I just use rupees.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Am I the only one who uses rupees to level up my characters. All my characters are at least level 40 because I just use rupees.
No, I'll do it too. But for some odd reason I always have the max amount of rupees. my sister asks me how I do it but don't ask me. If I spend 2 million rupees in a day, I'll got the same amount back the other day. I have leveled my lower warriors up to level 80+ and mostly by using rupees. If they're above 100 I'm going to level them up by playing them but only one by one.

No, I'll do it too. But for some odd reason I always have the max amount of rupees. my sister asks me how I do it but don't ask me. If I spend 2 million rupees in a day, I'll got the same amount back the other day. I have leveled my lower warriors up to level 80+ and mostly by using rupees. If they're above 100 I'm going to level them up by playing them but only one by one.

It's too bad you don't know how u have max rupees. My guess is just the amount of time you play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom