• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Master Quest Help Needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

don't care

I am on the masterquest version trying to complete the Spirit Temple. I need a guide for this one room. It has a blue switch a box for the switch and 2 time blocks. (Play the song of time to move them.) I will check back in 2 days so comment up!

mmm not pretty sure what to do look for boxes also play the song of time twice if there is a statue up the block that can fall down if you play it aigen

Deity

I think you're going to need more description of the problem if you want anyone to have a clear idea on what you're talking about...

I'll look into it and see if I can help, unless someone else comes up with the solution. Are you in the temple as Adult Link or Young Link?

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
Is it the room in the adult half where there's 4 active armos statues around the switch?

Deity

I went exploring in my already completed spirit temple and found the room you were referring to (its a room where you would have to solve an anubis puzzle in the normal game). Heres what you do.

When you first enter the room there are two time blocks, one on each side of the room. Stand next to the block on your left (the lower of the two blocks), and play the Song of Time. The time block will then travel across the room and sit under the time block that was on your right. This will reveal a blue switch that was being covered by the left time block. The time block above will have moved down a little revealing a small wooden box on its top (not accessible at this point). Go over to the other side of the room next to the two time blocks and play the song of time. The lower block will move back over to the left side of the room. Stay where you are and play the song of time once again. This time the time block that was on your left will move above the time block that was on your right. The time block that was on your right will now be low enough to jump on. Jump on the time block, pick up the small wooden box, and place it on the blue switch. This will open the barred door.

I hope I didn't make that too confusing ;)

lilwilly

Swordless Link
Adult Link. He got it all figured out earlier today. It took him a while though

It was Master quest. you have to cut the treasure chest to move on.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Immediately, when you enter, head left and shoot the eye on the wall. When the chest appears claim your Compass. Head straight south and stand directly under the Door. Use Din's Fire to melt the ice and hit the switch (it doesn't always hit the switch at the same time, in which case step back and shoot it with your Fairy Slingshot). Through that door shoot the eye in the pit to claim another Small Key, then back to the big room. Climb the stone wall and up the stairs (watch out for flying pots) to see the time block. Jump onto it, and pick up the box (if the box is on the ground, play the Song of Time so the time block appears directly over it, then leave through any door and immediately come back). Jump straight west to land on the second floor, then take the stairs to the top. Set it down and play the Song of Time to move the block, then jump across with the block, and down onto the statue's hand. Set the box on the button, then one last time climb to the top and through the newly opened door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom