• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Master Quest- Did Anyone Do It First?

Mikepoke101

Just Chilling.
Just wondering if anyone did Master Quest First before the regular quest. I personally did, just simply because I already did the original so many times :P . But I just want to know if you did and if you think it was a good idea!

When I got my wind waker with the bonus disc I even played through master quest before starting wind waker at all.

WulfLink

Hero of Legends
If you're referring to the 3DS version, this would be impossible, due to the fact that the MQ is only unlocked upon completion of the main quest. Otherwise, brilliant =D I did the exact ssame thing, as a matter of fact. :)

If you're referring to the 3DS version, this would be impossible, due to the fact that the MQ is only unlocked upon completion of the main quest. Otherwise, brilliant =D I did the exact ssame thing, as a matter of fact. :)

The Master Quest in Ocarina of Time 3D cannot be done before the main quest. It is unlocked after defeating the main one.

That's probably why there's this giant [GCN] tag in front of the thread title, hm?

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
I never got to play the MQ because I got the Legend of Zelda Collector's edition for my gamecube which had OoT, but not MQ. *sadness...*

Big Octo

=^)
they should have included mq in collecters

I agree. That would be the ULTIMATE bundle!

About the original MQ, when I looked at this thread title, I thought you meant that did anyone do it before the original quest AT ALL! :O (That sounds crazy). One time I borrowed MQ from someone, and of course I played it first! But I had to return it early, barely after I just beat the Deku Tree . . .

T

TURTLESKICKU

I actually played the master quest when playing Ocarina of time the first time on accident, I didn't know that the original quest was called Ocarina of time. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom