• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Marvel's Cloak & Dagger

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Today, Marvel released a trailer for their newest TV show: Cloak & Dagger, based on the comics characters of the same name, on ABC/Freeform next year.

Cloak (Tyrone Johnson, played by Aubrey Joseph) and Dagger (Tandy Bowen, played by Olivia Holt), a pair of runaways who were kidnapped and injected with an experimental super-heroine by gangsters and given superpowers. Cloak can channel something called the "Darkforce", which allows him to absorb the life force of other beings, while Dagger can create objects out of her own lifeforce. The two protect runaways and hunt down, and sometimes kill, members of organized crime groups.
So what are your thoughts on the show? Excited? Worried? Just kinda "eh"?

Pen

The game is on!
Kinda eh tbh. I love the films of the MCU, but the TV shows I've watched haven't exactly cut it for me. I'm not overly impressed by the trailer. I'm sure it can be enjoyable to some but I don't really think it's gonna suit me personally.

Meh

Another half baked Marvel TV show. Not even B list anymore its somewhere down the D/E list. Last time i saw Cloak and Dagger was a cameo in the Runaways comics....

Come on Marvel, time for Squirrel Girl, no excuses now.

Zachie

Moo
Meh

Another half baked Marvel TV show. Not even B list anymore its somewhere down the D/E list. Last time i saw Cloak and Dagger was a cameo in the Runaways comics....

Come on Marvel, time for Squirrel Girl, no excuses now.
You haven't watched more than 1:47 of footage. Save the judgement for when you've seen an episode or two.

I think it looks good, and has a fun premise. I'm looking forward too seeing more.

You haven't watched more than 1:47 of footage. Save the judgement for when you've seen an episode or two.

I think it looks good, and has a fun premise. I'm looking forward too seeing more.

Mean :(

I hope its good. There needs to be a Marvel show i actually find decent, since so far nothing has held my attention. With this it looks like they want as many shows out as they can. I like C&D from what i've read but at this point it feels like quantity over quality.

The trailer didnt thrill me but we'll ser. Wasnt trying to sound critical but there's nothing here that entices me.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
When I think of Cloak and Dagger, I'm reminded of that movie about that kid who is being hunted down for a computer chip in his Video Game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom