• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Fate of Two Worlds

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
So is anyone else excited about it? I sure know I am.

Here are the confirmed characters so far.

Marvel
Wolverine
Spider-Man
Hulk
Iron Man
Captain America
Thor
Deadpool
Doctor Doom
Super Skrull
Dormammu
X-23

Capcom
Ryu
Chun Li
Chris Redfield
Albert Wesker
Dante
Trish
Viewtiful Joe
Amaterasu
Tron Bonne
Morrigan Aensland
Felicia

And so far characters confirmed to not be playable in the game are. (Doesn't mean that they will all appear in some form)

Marvel
Fantastic Four
Daredevil
Emma Frost
Ghost Rider
Punisher
Doctor Strange
Cyclops
Black Heart
Man Thing

Capcom
Tyrant
Nemesis
Gene
Phoenix Wright
Mega Man X
Demitri Maximoff
Rival School Characters
Power Stone Characters

and everyone that was an original to Marvel vs Capcom 2 and some of the people that appeared in the silhouettes.

I hope Leon S. Kennedy, Battle Suit Jill, Doctor Octopus, Frank West, and many others will be in this game.

So, who do you want in?

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
I want Bayonetta in there!!! Why can't she be in MvC3?! =( I don't know who else I would want especially from Capcom's side. Battle suit Jill (a.k.a Ninja Jill) would be awesome though! or maybe even BSAA Jill *wonders*.....Anyway, didn't they confirm more characters at TGS 2010?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I want Bayonetta in there!!! Why can't she be in MvC3?! =( I don't know who else I would want especially from Capcom's side. Battle suit Jill (a.k.a Ninja Jill) would be awesome though! or maybe even BSAA Jill *wonders*.....Anyway, didn't they confirm more characters at TGS 2010?

Yes they did, I put all the confirmed ones so far up there. So that's everyone.

And also, isn't Bayonetta a Sega Character?

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
I am very excited for this game. I used to play Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 in the arcades all the time when I was kid. I would throw token after token into this game, and play the computer. It's awesome to see so many characters that I love from other video games come into Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. It will be a merry experience indeed.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
And also, isn't Bayonetta a Sega Character?

LOL yeah she is, but still...She's like a female Dante and he's in the game! Anyway, if that's everyone then I'll have plenty to choose from when I want to battle other people. Its too bad that battle suit Jill probably won't be playable. It would have been cool to have her and Chris on a team. :)

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
LOL yeah she is, but still...She's like a female Dante and he's in the game! Anyway, if that's everyone then I'll have plenty to choose from when I want to battle other people. Its too bad that battle suit Jill probably won't be playable. It would have been cool to have her and Chris on a team. :)

Oops! Sorry. I didn't mean that's everyone but everyone revealed as of today. There is a total of over 30 characters, and possible DLC if enough demand from fans. I really hope Battle Suit Jill and Leon from Resident Evil 4 are in this. I can totally see them as fighters in this game.

I also hope that you can do 1v1s and 2v2s instead of 3v3s all the time, and also be able to choose your opponents and stage you'll be fighting in. And if it has a really big and good roster and a actual story mode, then this will be the best fighting game ever, right on top of SSBB. I'm also very disappointed that Cyclops won't be in it. I used to pick him as part of my X-Men team.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom