• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Marvel or DC?

Marvel or DC Comics?

• Marvel!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DC!

• I like them both.

• I don't care for comics and what is this

• Other (Please Specify)

• Total voters

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
God, that's hard. Depends on so many factors. My all time favorite must be Batman, from DC. The fact that he's ''just'' human but still manages to be one of the most awesome superheroes stands for itself. The DC animated movies are also always very awesome, like the Flashpoint Paradox or Under The Red Hood for example. The non-animated movies of Batman are also the best superhero movies by miles. Only Watchmen comes close, if you ask me.

But Marvel has some awesome heroes as well. I grew up with that Spiderman TV-show on Fox Kids, so I will always have a weakness for him. The Amazing Spiderman movies are also so much better then the first 3. What I also like about Marvel is that their heroes have limits. They get some kind of superpower and that's all there is to it. Other then for example Superman, who keeps growing stronger by the year. I mean come on, Superman Prime?! Why the hell would you even read a comic about him, he is stronger than God in that story line.

Overall, I guess I can't choose. I'm just happy to have two of such awesome companies!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
While the Marvel movies are better, when it comes to the comics, DC has got it down. Don't ask me why, but I'll take Batman over Iron Man any day, and Hawkeye is nothing against Green Arrow. Thor's cool, but meet my man Shazam.
Sure, they've restarted their universe completely a few times (RIP DC Universe 3, 1985 - 2011), but they do what they can.
Besides, DC technically has Doctor Manhattan, the superhero god. What's better than that?

Djinn

and Tonic
Generally I prefer Marvel over DC but I do love Green Lantern over most characters in Marvel. I never quite understood the whole need to have a rivalry and only chose one side over the other. Both companies have characters and concepts I like and don't like. I never cared about Superman at all, same thing for X-men, never liked them and the hype was always something I thought was overstated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom