• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Market Suggestions Thread

Cfrock

Keep it strong
That's a great idea. Although perhaps it may be more practical to have set denominations for a first, second and third place win rather than for a submission. Something like 1st prize = 20G; 2nd = 10G 3rd = 5G

Gold as a prize is actually a much better idea. It would still provide that incentive to enter and having a prize beyond an icon under your username would a good reward for winning.

Djinn

and Tonic
Giving gold as a prize for contests can be done and is something I have suggested in the past as well. It just never really had much attention at the time since it was around the time when the markets were added and there were literally hundreds of various ideas floating around. But yea I thought having prizes in gold would be another motivator for a few things around here including the weekly paycheck system that is actually installed for staff etc.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I guess to make it official, I'll mention my idea here as well. To add Cupcake to the list of Gifts in the Gift Shop.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Would it be possible to give the forum members a feature which allows them to change the fonts of their usernames and/or usertitles? Something like this could be priced kinda high, I imagine, to make up for the ability to customize oneself. Of course there would probably need to be a limit to which fonts can be used, as some would most likely be illegible, but I like the idea because it gives members more reason to post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom