• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Market Suggestions Thread

Djinn

and Tonic
So we have recently added the Gift Shop for giving award medal gifts to others, and the vBshop for buying and collecting items to be displayed in your profile and make a few personal forum changes. We have decided to make a thread for everyone who has a suggestion or request for something they would like to see in the stores. So if you have any ideas just post them here and we will see if that can be accomplished, etc.

Oh btw as you can see the shop logos were quickly picked out and are definitely not any "official" logo. We still need a couple of those if anyone feels like designing a couple.

Last edited:
I know this has been brought up.

We have an Awards and Gifts showcase. Most people complain that the masks don't do anything. Maybe we could add a Prize Showcase to show a little icon of what the user has purchased? It should be easy for all the pokemon, each one has a mini sprite. For the masks, it shouldn't be anything more than a resize job.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I think a watch list function would be handy, where you can add items you plan on purchasing in the future and look at the funds required, quantities remaining etc. It'd make keeping track of the whole system much less of a hassle. I can give one personal perspective with stating that I'm not wanting to have to scroll through several pages searching for the few particular Pokemon I want every time. Doing this only once and referring to my pre-set list when necessary would be much more desirable.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
As there is already Bold and Italics for usernames, I'd also like to see those features for usertitles. If that's not available, or possible to implement, then all will be well.

Djinn

and Tonic
I know this has been brought up.

We have an Awards and Gifts showcase. Most people complain that the masks don't do anything. Maybe we could add a Prize Showcase to show a little icon of what the user has purchased? It should be easy for all the pokemon, each one has a mini sprite. For the masks, it shouldn't be anything more than a resize job.

I know that they can be made to appear but so far it does not resize anything. That might require a third image added to each item in the shop to display the items. If there is some other way to mess with it so it can show a smaller pic than I am unaware of it. Perhaps someone could mess with it to see if that is a possibility.

I think a watch list function would be handy, where you can add items you plan on purchasing in the future and look at the funds required, quantities remaining etc. It'd make keeping track of the whole system much less of a hassle. I can give one personal perspective with stating that I'm not wanting to have to scroll through several pages searching for the few particular Pokemon I want every time. Doing this only once and referring to my pre-set list when necessary would be much more desirable.

not entirely sure if the market allows for something like that. Will have to take a look into it.

As there is already Bold and Italics for usernames, I'd also like to see those features for usertitles. If that's not available, or possible to implement, then all will be well.

I thought I had added those, but they can be added in a couple minutes.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I suggest a refund for the usertitle glow that I spent my hard earned gil on...

Well I spent hard earned fol on my username glow, but Locke refundeded us all I believe. If not, just shoot him a PM real quick. He'll respond quick-like. :)

I was thinking about how people said they were just making some skimpy posts earlier in the SB to get gold... Is there a way to give more gold based on the length of a post? Certain amount of characters = +5 gold? Maybe? I wanted to think that was done with the old market at some point, but I can't remember. I just know that some people spend a lot of time writing up posts and should get more than what other people who make one-liners get.

Kirino

Tatakae
I suggest an item that lets you increase the amount of characters you can put into your sig. Pretty much everyone wants this.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
What if there was a feature that let you upload things for the Gift Market, but you had to purchase it for an appropriate amount? Basically allowing members to customize the things that they'd like to send to their friends and encourages them to post to get this [hopefully without spamming].

Djinn

and Tonic
What if there was a feature that let you upload things for the Gift Market, but you had to purchase it for an appropriate amount? Basically allowing members to customize the things that they'd like to send to their friends and encourages them to post to get this [hopefully without spamming].

I toyed with this idea earlier and the problem behind it was the system used. There is an ability to allow people to create their own gift medals for a price in the gift shop. However it does not allow them the ability to upload images to it. It only lets them chose from the current list of images present in the market template now. This was viewed as a problem, and there was the threat that someone might upload something others would no like or something insulting and then place it on their account. So for safety reasons it was decided to just not allow it for the time being.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Just a passing thought but would it be possible to award members with a set amount of Gold as reward for submitting an entry to one of the Community Contests? I've noticed that participation in the contests tends to flucuate wildly and sometime a contest round has no entrants at all. Offering some gold would give an incentive for more people to get involved and since the contests only roll around every so many weeks it wouldn't provide a means for people to spam for Gold either.

Don't know if it's possible or anything but just thought I'd mention it.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Just a passing thought but would it be possible to award members with a set amount of Gold as reward for submitting an entry to one of the Community Contests? I've noticed that participation in the contests tends to flucuate wildly and sometime a contest round has no entrants at all. Offering some gold would give an incentive for more people to get involved and since the contests only roll around every so many weeks it wouldn't provide a means for people to spam for Gold either.

Don't know if it's possible or anything but just thought I'd mention it.

That's a great idea. Although perhaps it may be more practical to have set denominations for a first, second and third place win rather than for a submission. Something like 1st prize = 20G; 2nd = 10G 3rd = 5G

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom