• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mario Vs Luigi

Mario Vs Luigi

• Mario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luigi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
I wanna know who you all think wins in overall greatness, Mario from Sunshine using his water gun F.L.U.D.D or Luigi from Luigi's Mansion with his Poltergust 3000. Maybe it's about fighting or racing or just who is funner, but overall who is better?

340179-sms_mario.jpg

vs.jpg

Luigi_Mansion_2.jpg

I'm a Luigi fan all around, Paper Mario Luigi is really funny and Luigi's Mansion Luigi is great as well.

Mario:) No matter how good Luigi's glorified vacuum cleaner is i highly doubt it has the suction or storage for Mario's frame:P

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Luigi and his Poltergust 3000. It shots fire, water, and ice. F.L.U.D.D is great too, but I would still go to Luigi. I've only finished Luigi's Mansion and Super Mario Sunshine.

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
Wow I forgot all about Luigis fire, water and ice powerups, here I was about to go put my bote into Mario after a night of deciding, and now Idk who to vote for still Ahahahahaha.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Mario still has more dexterity, skill, and innate ability than Luigi, regardless of which incarnation we're talking about. Luigi always has less traction, is easily afraid by even the smallest of enemies, and is just harder to control in general. This match goes to Sunshine Mario for me.

Luigi. I love Super Mario Sunshine, and the F.L.U.D.D. is awesome, but Luigi's Mansion is a fantastic game. I may have to say that the F.L.U.D.D. is a tad better than the Poltergust 3000, but I prefer Luigi here overall. Though I am pretty partial to Luigi in general, because I think he's a ton of a better character than Mario.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I do like Luigi better but for me Mario wins!

I love Sunshine definitely one of the best Mario games in my opinion! Plus the water gun (F.L.U.D.D) is a pretty innovative item as Mario can use it to uncover puzzles, use it to jump higher, he can hover and it's also a form of attack....Luigi has no chance imo :P

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
I've decided, the world is mostly water, Mario can use FLUDD anywhere, even if Luigi has ice and fire ablitys as well as wind and water, his isn't very mobile, and going with what Ventus said and the fact that Poltergust looks pretty heavy, Luigi's movement would not be as great as marios.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom