• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mario Theme-Park

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Sounds like a cool idea :) I think that it should be all Nintendo IPs though. A real "Nintendo Land".
Attractions like the Mario Sports, Mario Karting, Goron Mine Tracks, Epona Rides just to name a few.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Sounds like a disaster - sort of like Six Flags wherein it appears to be a great place, but from an inside looking out, it's nothing more than a prison. Meh, pessimism from working at an amusement park -.-

I'd like for there to be simple things...nothing too extravagant but of course there have to be attractive things to pull guests/customers in. :I

This is a pretty convenient way to advertise the Wiki, Locke.

Personally, I'd prefer if Nintendo remained in the gaming realm. It's be pretty weird seeing Mario rollercoasters and what not and Ninty's characters aren't quite as renowned as say...Disney's.

But if I had to choose an attraction, I think it'd be neat to ride the Spirit Train from Spirit Tracks. Not Mario but whatever.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Well the name Mario Theme park would indicate it is about Mario of course but I think it would be cool to add all Nintendo IP. To have Mario characters as the main guides and attractions but with other characters spread out through the park. If it would work? Time will tell

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
This'd be a pretty cool thing to have localized around the world, although even Disney's theme parks haven't reached that far [yet]. But, as things stand, this would most likely only be based in Japan.

Besides, why drive all the way to a theme park when you could stay home and play Nintendoland on the Wii U? :brow:

Dan

I'm actually rathered saddened there's no EA them-part as I think that would do a lot better than marios. You would always have to stay online, I mean stay besides an EA official. Purchase DLC for your ride, I mean purchase extra to get the full piece of the ride. Seriously though I want a birdo ride...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom