• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mario Movie Delayed to April 2023

The upcoming Mario movie has been delayed to April 2023, Nintendo of America announced on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1518756878251089921?cxt=HHwWgoCzxbDV2pMqAAAA

The new release date is April 7 in North America and April 28 in Japan.

This makes sense. We haven't heard anything more about the movie since its reveal last year. Who knows how far work on it has progressed.

Will you be seeing the Mario movie when it releases next year? Are you glad that it's getting more time being worked on?

I thought early 2023 was always the release date, huh. Anyway, I highly doubt I'll watch it on release, (I almost never do) I'm more likely to just rent it on YouTube later down the road.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
I can't feel anything for this movie b/c they've haven't really shown anything, the cast list certainly isn't doing much for me

I certainly hope the delay means a better quality movie, it's just more waiting in the meantime

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Boo. Well, better late and high quality than on time with poor quality in regards to art imo.

And yes, I will be seeing this. Hopefully it's better than the live action one.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
To be honest I am not all too excited for this one anyway so a delay doesn't bother me in the slightest. Hopefully they use the extra time to make it a quality release but time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom