• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mario Kart Wii

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
This is probably one of my all time fav games i hav almost gotten every kart and character (im missing about 2 on each one being the plumber suit mii). I have really fast time trials and can do almost alll of the expert shortcuts. I was just wondering who else loves this game

Oh, yes. I love this game! Not as much as certain Zelda titles, but it's pretty close up there.:)
Yeah, so, my favorite characters to be are Bowser and Toadette--I know, they're different weight classes... Sadly, I haven't unlocked every playable character. I'm missing about four of them. But I have gotten first place trophies on all the cups and difficulties. Now I really wish I had WiFi, so I could race with you, ironknuckle, but my parents don't trust me enough.

Last edited:

Anubis

The most inactive active
I stopped playing this game for quite a while ago....but I've been thinking about start playing it again! :) I didnt even know you could get a plumber suit for your mii! o_O

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
i wish i could play it online but i have a lan connector but my dad hasnt made a connection due to the computer and Wii being on different floors and it being to much work to do

Linky

King of Twilight
Haha me too mandym287 my parents have always been that way, they don't let me do alot of things like I can't get wii speak cuz they think bad people will temp me with stuff and everytime I'm on fourms and they walk by me they gimme dis look. Anyways Mario Kart Wii.. I love the game but I'm not too great and I get frustrated quickly I only got gold in 50 CC and 2 or 3 in 100 cc just gets too hard for me, but I beat double dash completly and got the golden kart :)

Ikana

Trollkastel
I love this game I need to play it again its been months since I last played.I'm going to start a new file and get all gold trophies again:D

I love this game. I have a triple star rating on every course and I have unlocked everything there is. The only thing I don't like are all the cheaters on Wi-Fi so I just don't bother with online racing, even though I still beat them...

I don't know if people are cheating or if its just something else but everytime I see someone fall off, they reappear suddenly, so that leads me to think that people cheat.

Tom

It had been a long while since I last played Mario Kart Wii and some friends were here yesterday and we played it. Playing Mario Kart with more than 3 people is awesome, this game is really great, and IMO, heavily overrated.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
My sister has this game, so I've played a couple of times. No where near as good as Mario Kart 64, but it's decent enough. I got bored with it really easily though. :(
I also hate playing games online, so it's more difficult to find someone to play with.

Juxtor

aka. musician_4_life
dont get me wrong. Mario Kart Wii is an awesome game. No doubt about that. But the older games were sooo much more and hardcore, they just pwn MK WII sooo much!!!

I love this game. I have a triple star rating on every course and I have unlocked everything there is. The only thing I don't like are all the cheaters on Wi-Fi so I just don't bother with online racing, even though I still beat them...

I don't know if people are cheating or if its just something else but everytime I see someone fall off, they reappear suddenly, so that leads me to think that people cheat.
I do not believe there's any way to hack the game or anything, so unless they're snaking (is that even possible in Mario Kart Wii? I don't have the game yet so I'm not sure), I don't think there's any way they could be cheating.

Maybe it's lag? Kind of sounds like it.

I play the game with a controller. I know I am boring. But I think its fun and equally as good as MK64. I think it is overrated as well.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I do not believe there's any way to hack the game or anything, so unless they're snaking (is that even possible in Mario Kart Wii? I don't have the game yet so I'm not sure), I don't think there's any way they could be cheating.

Maybe it's lag? Kind of sounds like it.
yeah their are the most common is people to use hack channels that they have bought or made like the home cook channel. its really common. Youll start playing something like battle and their will be a person who is in vincible and is gettting like 20 points

yeah their are the most common is people to use hack channels that they have bought or made like the home cook channel. its really common. Youll start playing something like battle and their will be a person who is in vincible and is gettting like 20 points

I don't really understand why someone would do that. What is the point? Why would that be fun?
Well to each his own I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom