• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mario Kart 8 Discussion Thread

Fig

The Altruist
Starring Tom Cruise as Shy Guy.
tumblr_n6jiukLC7e1tskelqo1_250.gif

WHO HERE IS USING MOTION CONTROLS

I do. It's actually quite fun and much better than Mario Kart Wii. Also I just noticed your avy, we totes need to have a Mario Kart 8 avy army! I want to be Ludwig but I think I found a better solution! Matching Images for your friends!
tumblr_n6i9mnKWQl1sju6ceo2_75sq.png
tumblr_n6i9mnKWQl1sju6ceo1_75sq.png
tumblr_n6i9mnKWQl1sju6ceo3_75sq.png

An avatar army sounds superb! A KOOPA AVATAR ARMY SOUNDS EVEN BETTER! I can probably try to make a set in the style of mine if you'd like, Figmentos. =] --Oh, nd, I raced online for the first time yesterday, and, like hardly anyone is using WiiWheels. Like, what the Frutiger is wrong with everyone?! Motion contols or go home.

I've also been trying to pace myself in getting everything, so that particular element of exitement lasts a bit longer. Touching up some 150cc stuffs right now, and then will probably go back and three-star the 100cc before proceeding to 150cc Mirror. Still need stamps, though... I've only raced as Bowser and Lemmy in the Grand Prix because they are my peeps.

Gonna go race some more, yay. First time posting from the WiiU browser, lol.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I want to join in on this koopa army omg. Also, I will be posting a video of my personal Luigi is evil moment, later tonight.

Fig

The Altruist
An avatar army sounds superb! A KOOPA AVATAR ARMY SOUNDS EVEN BETTER! I can probably try to make a set in the style of mine if you'd like, Figmentos. =]

I don't want to put any stress on you if you don't want to but if you are offering than I will be honored. That said, I think it would be awesome if others joined the Mario Kart 8 avy army. I'm very certain we can have at least 9 people participate in the avy army which is also enough to have a complete Koopa avy army too (Bowser, Koopa Troopa, and the 7 Koopalings)!

More stuff I saw on tumblr:

I can't stress enough how perfect the timing was for this video to sync with the song.
[video=youtube;KDTp-rHztrc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDTp-rHztrc[/video]

This is the best Evil Luigi video I've ever seen! :xd:
[video=youtube;Wm3usxOu-yk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm3usxOu-yk[/video]

tumblr_n6h6c41XSS1rg7tjjo1_250.gif

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
[video=youtube_share;fkqCIzhlD9Y]http://youtu.be/fkqCIzhlD9Y[/video]

I think I did good at being evil luigi

Also, can someone make me a GIF of that video?

Last edited:

Beeker

Wild Card
Starring Tom Cruise as Shy Guy.
tumblr_n6jiukLC7e1tskelqo1_250.gif

I do. It's actually quite fun and much better than Mario Kart Wii. Also I just noticed your avy, we totes need to have a Mario Kart 8 avy army! I want to be Ludwig but I think I found a better solution! Matching Images for your friends!
tumblr_n6i9mnKWQl1sju6ceo2_75sq.png
tumblr_n6i9mnKWQl1sju6ceo1_75sq.png
tumblr_n6i9mnKWQl1sju6ceo3_75sq.png

That sounds hilarious omg, if I can find a good judgmental Wendy I'm in. :P

So how about that music? Love the new tracks. Faves being Mount Wario for a pretty fitting soundtrack, Dolphin Shoals for that sexy sax, and Shy Guy Falls for the little Shy Guys grunting and working in rhythm to the music. c:

Im trying my best to make the Battle mode work, and be fun. the only good track is Mario's circuit. i tryed it on frantic mode, use different items, Dificulty etc. and its still Boring. i get hit by shells and bananas because im not paying attention due to how bored i get. I wish Nintendo would release FREE DLC Battle arenas that would eather replace those tracks. or be added to the list so we can choose.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Had some good races with some DGNers today. (Everyone else, please add me: Locke64)

Since the replay thread has apparently died already and I have the last post...

video

Stupid me, running into invisible green shells, destroying Rosalina's prized red shell, and not taking first place. Morton > Lakitu. So much. It's sad. I really like Lakitu so much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom