• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Marin versus Nayru: Zelda Music Duel

Nayru technically wins (she is an oracle after all) but Marin wins in my heart (I prefer Ballad of the Wind Fish to Nayru's Song).

Reactions: Aro

Aro

I love Ballad of the Wind Fish almost as much as I love Marin, so for me Marin wins

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Marin is my favorite. That's not just because OoA is one of my least favorite zelda games. The Ballad of the Wind Fish is one of the most nostalgic songs in the entire series. From when Marin sings it in town the the touching finale, it's really sweet and ever present throughout the game. It's also functional, being one of the songs Link can learn to play. Nayru isn't even around for most of the game, and I couldn't hum her theme if you asked me to.

I hafta go with Nayru on this one. Her "song" enchanted me from the get-go. I didn't think anything about Ballade of the Wind Fish until I heard all the musical instruments perform it. With no Marin in site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom