• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild March 3rd Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
So since I already have the game I'm seriously considering buying the game and just giving it away to someone for free...no need for physical clutter esp since digital loads the game way faster than disc from what I've read
It does load faster. Cartridge > Digital > Disc (which is why PS4 games download like 60gb to the hdd, so its not slow as fuark)

Scribear

Your Best Friend (rupee free)
physical clutter esp since digital loads the game way faster than disc from what I've read

It does load faster. Cartridge > Digital > Disc (which is why PS4 games download like 60gb to the hdd, so its not slow as fuark)

GOOD TO KNOW!
I decided to just get a download code for it instead of waiting on Amazon to ship or Best Buy to have it. Got a USB 3.0 32GB waiting...

If I ever get a Switch I'll buy the cartridge for sure though.

Something I'd not thought of until now, I bet they went with cartridges not just because storage has improved so much, and not just for the load speed,but because the portable nature of the system will demand a safely durable receptacle, and discs can be scratched or broken in transit way more easily than the resilient little bastards.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I encourage all of you to jump off the plateau and head straight north past Hyrule Castle. You're in for a great surprise! XD

Zachie

Moo
As BOTW has now released this topic will be locked, hope you guys are enjoying the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom