• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Marathon Mafia/Super Advanced Mafia - Discussion

David

But you called me here...
Hey there everyone that frequents the Mafia section of the forums!

We were thinking about setting apart a Saturday in the upcoming future to play a Maration/Super Advanced game of Mafia. What does this mean? It means that over the course of 30 minutes to 3 or so hours, we will be rushing through a complete game of mafia!

Now, what does this entail for those interested? You need to be active, willing, and able to spend a significant amount of time on the forums to play a marathon game. The rules are almost identical to a regular game of Mafia.

We'd like to know how many people are interested and able to play a game of this caliber. We'd also like to know what you think about this idea and if you have any suggestions for this type of game. If there is enough activity and interest, this could become a standard and normal style for the forums. @Johnny Sooshi has been thinking about being our moderator for this game.

If you are interested, leave a comment and we'll try to get this game scheduled.

Happy scum hunting!

Pen

The game is on!
I like the idea. It'll be a neat change for the Mafia section I'd say. Ultimately I think Saturdays would probably be the all around best day for this since it's in the middle of the weekend and is therefore fitting for people no matter the time zone they live in.

As for the modding, I think it's great to have Johnny modding the first one, but after that I recommend we open up new mod queue specifically for the Marathon Mafia games so that everyone who wants to moderate a game can get a fair chance to do so.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I'm open the next couple of weekends for sure, and probably the next couple weekends as well.

As for the modding, I think it's great to have Johnny modding the first one, but after that I recommend we open up new mod queue specifically for the Marathon Mafia games so that everyone who wants to moderate a game can get a fair chance to do so.

Absolutely. I don't know that I want to always be hosting this thing XD but I'm all seriousness, absolutely. I'm honored that you guys think I'd be a great person for this :)

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Looks like everyone is thinking of Sunday. I can set aside a few hours this coming Sunday and kill some scum. Why not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom