• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Maplestory?

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
Hi there i play maple sotry and was wondering if anyone else o nthis fourm does. I am a lvl 33 almost 34 assasian I play on windia usually channel 1. I am in a guild called maplefighters they are the best guild ever! Ya so i was just wondering if anyone else played it.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I love MapleStory. I use to play it, but since I got rid of my XP pc and bought a Vista, I am not able to play anymore. It is a cool game, I use to be around level 35 warrior if I remember correctly. My name was Crimson-Demon if I remember correctly. I like the game so much that I was thinking about selling my pc and buying an XP back.

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
Good maybe you could join my guild lol. Well its not mine but honestly i should be owner im the only active one in it the leader isnt even active any more! It makes me so mad! But ya i currently have like 2 mil. I need 8 more mil to buy a wolf when the time comes.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I really wish I could join your guild, my thief of a friend, but my pc does not let me log in, it doesn't even load the game correctly. A few months back I went to the Nexon page and checked for updates but they didn't have the vista version one yet. Once I do get an XP, I'll seek you out, though.

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
Haha ok well when you get your XP back tell me ok? We will have some nice maplestory talks lol. By time you get your XP back i want a wolf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom