• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Manga!!!

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
Manga is so awesome, I love it. I mostly like reading the legend of zelda series manga. It's a different story but it's good, funny, and awesome!

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Well, i don 't read any manga att all. I only watch Anime.
The only manga i have read so far is the manga of the legend of zelda.

Don't be lazy and read some mangas, I'm sure you'll like'em, for example, full METAL ALCHEMIST manga is way better than the anime

Kazumi

chagy
I really like manga. I like Fruits Basket, Time Guardians, Full Metal Alchemist, One Piece, and Bleach. Also a few others. No one in my school reads manga really, its like they all have a manga reading disability! The only person I know who likes and reads manga is my best friends 19 year old sister.... Lets just say it gives us something to talk about...

F

FalseDestiny

I read a whole bunch of mangas. Afro Samurai, Fullmetal, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Tokko, Bleach Naruto, etc.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
I have a couple of favorites I normally read everyday. Some of them are:
Vampire knight, Bleach, Naruto, Kare's first love, Yu-Gi-Oh, and the legend of zelda series.:P

I really liked Ragnorak, Love Hina, Chrono Crusade and Pokemon Special....

this website had a bunch of manga that u can just read online...so no real reason to buy it

www.onemanga.com

Funny, I just posted on a thread about anime.
I love manga! I like reading manga than watching anime.
Currently, I am reading One Piece, Naruto, and Dragon Quest Dai no Daiboken.

EDIT: Forgot Pokemon Special!
Thanks loki212!
You go on One Manga too???

EDIT2: Forgot Zelda too...
I've read too many to remember...

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I'm a grand old Trigun and Trigun Maximum fan. I recently completed my collection (the final volume was just realised in English). Amazing story, but I did have some problems with it (mostly, some of the really endless fight scenes and the way the mangaka drew them, it was difficult to tell what was going on for much of them). I really wished Nightow would have stuck with "more philosophy less badass macho fighting" - not that the badass macho fighting was bad, it just would have bee nicer for me if it came in smaller doses, interspersed with more of the philosophical stuff that really *makes* Trigun.

I got to be a fan because of the anime, but the manga has its benefits, - really cool characters such as Livio the Doublefang. Livio was just plain awesome.

Anyway, I have the first two volumes of the original Trigun, then all 14 volumes of Trigun Maximum (same series, name chaned because of a Japanese publishing rights issue). I even have a few volumes in Japanese, though I do not know how to read Japanese, and one of these volumes has been autographed by mangaka Nightow himself.

I have a few other mangas floating around.... from where I'm setting, looking at my bookshelf, I see one of the volumes of Osamu Tezuka's "Phoenix" that I have. I only have the first two volumes of that... I believe it's something like 12 or 14 volumes, all seperate stories, and the series was never finished because Tezuka died before he could... I have the first three volumes of his "Adolf" series (great if you like Historical drama)... I have the whole first series of "Petshop of Horrors"...

I have quite a bit of manga, but my only truly complete series is Trigun/Trigun Maximum. When I was low on money, my manga money went to that because I'm a dedicated fan.

Stella3000

Starlight
Oh how I love manga. I know, my dad reminds me of how silly it is of me to like it so much; but some things just can't be helped.

I recently finished Absolute Boyfriend, I didn't really like the ending, but the whole series was great other than that.

Right now I'm working my way through:

Fushigi Yuugi, Alice 19th, Vampire Knight (still, lol), After School Nightmare, and Shugo Chara.

I've read some X-1999, Some LoZ Mangas, Fake, Chrno Crusade, Boys Next Door...

I've liked okay what I've read so far, though it has been always because someone else I know is into it and lend me some material and that's where I start.

Chrno Crusade is the only one I wanted yo collect by my own will.

Last edited:
I haven't started reading much manga until recently. I used to read a little Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto and Death Note before that, but mostly over my sister's shoulder. I pretty much just watched anime.

Recently I have begun borrowing manga at my library, and have been loving it. The plots generally seem to be so much better.

Currently reading Bleach, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fruits Basket, and Bandit Jing: Twilight Tales. Don't like Jing so much, but I love the other three. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom