• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Manga Discussion (Spoilers)

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
OKAY SO NEW CHAPTER DO YOU THINK EVERYONE'S REALLY DEAD WHATS UP WITH REINER AND WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO BERTHOLDT?!

Im sorry but I ****ing called it that Reiner wasn't bloody dead. That was a given. And suddenly Annie isn't important, cool, nice to have consistencies, and now supposedly everyone else is dead. This whole cliffhanger formula is getting so god damned tedious I swear it is. I'll bet Moblit's dead because he threw Hanji back and sheilded her himself. Not that it should matter as the shockwave should have turned them all to jelly, but I bet that's what it is. Unless they've decided to bring in a new Commander and get rid of Hanji... which seems daft as she's the one coming up with new tech and stuff, but hey ho. At least something ****ing happened this time round, not more baiting nonsense. I really just want Reiner to die. Or for it to be clarified how shifters are created without humans still around, because right now, every single time they talk about getting rid of all the humans i'm like... uh... but they're how you make shifters right? This is where the whole 'only give the reader 24% of the relevant information' tact falls short of anything but annoying.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
I don't think everyone is dead. Then it'll all be pointless. They'll have somehow survived like the ****ing 104th miraculously survived. Not all of them were protected by Eren.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom