• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Manga Discussion (Spoilers)

TBH i don't really care any more, WHY has little to do with it anymore for me, they've basically committed genocide so they can go swing from a tree for all I care. Same with Annie, but Ive already outlined my distaste for her as a character in general.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
I really like Bertholdt tbh. Like, he's such an interesting character. And he's cute. Won't lie there

I really don't see the attraction, but he is interesting at least, unlike Annie, but Bert is at least complex with a little reasoning behind it. I like his convo with Eren when they kidnap him, actually I like that whole scene. I'm just kinda bored with the whole not knowing anyones motivation for anyhting, or rather, none of the villains. It's getting to the point where I have to wonder if Isamya even ****ing knows, you need to give some kind of direction to your villains, I know I'm caring less and less with each chapter.

I hate that. I really do. Makes for a high chance of it all ending up at a very MEH outcome. In all honesty I was half expecting Annie to just kind of slip into oblivion, but then they mentioned her again and I was like... dang it.

Again, don't really care, was never all that invested in her at all. But it would be nice to finally have an answer to something.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Yea.... That is indeed frustrating.... I really don't think Isayama plans much. He just goes with it

WhyBuffet

The Hero of Wind
Everything will become apparent by the end, I'm sure. Remember, good things come to those who wait! (I'm pretty sure that's a popular adage...)
But... If there are some things to which we are never made privy, we will just have to rely on our power of inference and draw the conclusions for ourselves.

WhyBuffet

The Hero of Wind
Heh, I use the username "WhyBuffet" on multiple sites, and this is the second time I've had that name abbreviated as "Why."
In other news, only a couple of more days until the next chapter comes out (within the next 4 days if the current trends hold up).
What are some predictions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom