• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Malo

AwesomeTingle

Pure Awesomeness
I was playing Twilight Princess, when I saw the kid was named Malo. In spanish, malo means bad. And if you'll notice, Malo isn't exactly a model kid. In fact, Malo might be considered a bad kid. Just another publisher pun ;)

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Ha, good point. Its true Malo means bad, but I beleive they are just just like references to other characters

Example:
Malo- Malon
Makar-Maku

You see...they are very related. Though this is only a theory :3

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
That's funny! But Malo isn't bad. he is just a kid like most kids his age. He loves to play etc. And at least he is also honest to admit Colin's deed was heroic. I don't hate or dislike Malo in TP ;)

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
I didn't hate or love Malo, but I didn't mind him. One thing I noticed about him was his shortness. Heh heh, & in the end he ends up running a chain of "freaky, yet very cheap" successful stores across Hyrule, while other kiddies his age would be in school learning math.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I was neutral with Malo in the game, because he constantly freaked me out, but he had the cheapest store in the entire game. I can see a reason why he can be "bad" .

jack546

The chosen one
i feel malo is briliant for her age she runs a sucsessful buisness knows how to use a sword and she can talk! She's only about one

Alar

Clothed in Green
wait... was Malo a Girl or Boy all i remember is him being that kid in the shop, then that other shop with the cool music *Humms Malo Mart Tune*

Deku man

Just another nobody......
Gah, that kid scares me. He has that emotionless stare whenever you look at him. He seems much older than he actually is. I mean, do you know a kid that can start a successful business by himself? It's really funny, because I knew this kid in kindergarten, and he looked just like Malo :xd:!

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Oh my that kid freaks me out. I don't know why, but he's as bad as dead hand. (I think their related xD).
He does have a pretty awesome store, I enjoy making Link do backflips there just for the hell of it.
I also enjoy shooting him in the face with a sling shot. WHIPLASH. Try it next time.

M

Mindna

ahh jack? Malo a boy he just wears a dress and bow like Links wears a tunic cough cough dress cough

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom