• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Making Legends (RP SU)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
So, I had a cool idea for an RP. I know what your all thinking, "my goodness, another one?" But I just want to do this, whether it dies or not! =D Anyway, on to the plot...

Each of you were visited by a spirit in your dreams last night, telling you that you have a destiny. Each person's destiny is different, but they are all unknown as you were not told by the visitor. All you were told is that, "...you must find the other legends and fulfill your destinies, to close the evil gate that has opened to destroy the world." Time is of the essence, so make haste and go find the other legends and fulfill your destinies!

The deal is that you may start wherever you like, but it shall be when you awaken from your dream. Then take off from there to find the other legends. I have a map here so you can pick your starting point. Note: don't start too far from each other, otherwise it makes this game quite boring as you may never find each other. This is a sort of D&D style, so you'll have to watch your step. However to keep the game rolling I will guide you if need be.

Here's your sheet, you may have as many characters as you like (the more the merrier, right?) This is open to all sorts of races, just don't be outrageous! :>

Name:
Race:
Weapon:
Appearance:
Personality:
Background:
Other:

You will choose your destinies if you like, but you will PM that to me because we want to keep those a fun secret. :>

Any questions feel free to ask. This will start when everyone who has signed up is ready. :> And I'll throw in my characters later, so go ahead and start signing up!

Note: The map is up. And the setting is fantasy.

The map: http://fav.me/d6jpurs

I smudged out the unknown parts, and there are also no names on the little dot towns because we can make 'em up as we go. =D

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
OK. I really wanna be in this. I have no idea who to be or what to do, but I wanna be in this. So... I don't ask this often, but can you save me a spot?

Pft XD There's a price to pay, Tatl. Besides, look what I've been doing.

Name: Melica Arefaen
Race: Human
Weapon: Dual blades. Meli fights with two swords, straight on one edge while the other curves out, then in. The hilts are wrapped with woven green-and-black fabric, and the blades are a metal tinged slightly green. The very edges are a bright shade of green, humming and glowing slightly with venom--a deep enough cut will infect a perosn's system and kill them in a matter of hours, and a wound that may be survivable may not be such. There is an antidote, but the venom is fast-acting. She sheathes the swords in black sheathes at each hip.
Appearance: Melica has reddish hair and distinctive, golden eyes with green flecks. She's rather curvy, and likes to dress in a sexually appealing way because why the hell not. She has knee-high black boots just 'cause, tan pants tucked into them, an elbow-length black shirt with a high collar but opened rather low, a green vest with a low neckline, and fingerless brown gloves.
Personality: Melica is impulsive--very. She'll follow her gut to the death. She's also emotionally messed up, between the shock of loss that still lingers and her father's abusive nature, and the moral difficulties of what she does. She wears a mask of confidence and seductive attitude, but it could slip at any moment, and beneath it she's broken.
Despite her unstable problems, Meli's free-spirited, wily, and independent. Don't try to hold her down without expecting a fight. She's persuasive enough to talk her way out of most situations, but tends to fight instead.
Background: Meli was born to the prestigious Arefaens. Her elder sister was set to take the power, and with no responsibility but everything she could ever want, Melica was content. Then her sister abandoned the family, and the power was left to Melica. She panicked. But it was all right, because after a few months, everything else went to hell in a terrorist attack. Her mother and little sister were killed, and she was left alone. When her father became abusive at sixteen, she ran away from home, looking for something else--anything else. She does what she can for money now, not really caring if she has to steal or seduce or anything like that--she just never wants to use the Arefaen name to her advantage.
Other: Meli is very quick and graceful.

Name: Aren Alpenlen
Race: Blue Phoenix--a mutation of a phoenix with blue feathers and no fiery powers.
Weapon: None. Aren fights in true form--his talons are deadly, and he's faster and more graceful in the air.
Appearance: Aren is usually in human form. He has dark blonde hair that's almost always tousled, as if he just got up form a nap, and stormy blue eyes, as well as slightly crooked glasses. Most of his shirts are paint-stained, and he prefers white button-downs with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows. Yes, all of his nice shirts are paint-stained. Overall, he always looks somewhat disheveled. He has a indigo-colored jacket that he usually zips up art of the way, and keeps a sketchbook fastened to his belt via a series of straps.
Personality: Aren is intelligent, skilled with logic and strategy, and has a good heart. He'll always do what's right, and is surprisingly courageous. Despite these, he's also an emotionally blind dork. Seriously. He won't be able to tell you're mad at him until you slap him--this has happened before.
Background: Aren's seen a lot over the years he's been around. As a mutant phoenix, Aren wasn't that well-liked by his kind, when he encountered them. In his early reincarnations, very much by chance and luck, he was taken under the wing of an elderly phoenix because of his mutation. The elder taught him everything, like a mentor, and stressed heavily the value of battle, valor, and victory. He always wanted Aren to use his human form to help the world survive, by joining the military, and eventually Aren finally did, although he really wanted to pursue art. He ascended the ranks of the military quickly with his strong resolve, and became a commander. Then the worst happened--his lover was killed in battle. He left the military shortly thereafter, and it took years for him to recover. He did so through art, and when he returned to himself he kept doing it.
In his most recent reincarnation, he met a girl named Milo who was always teased for unnatural mutations. He stood up for her, knowing that he was a mutant himself and remembering how he was shunned. The two are excellent friends... that's all... right?
Other: His sketchbook is what allows him to retain his human form. It has a charm that puts a glamour on him, making him appear, sound, and feel human, although he'll sometimes squawk when surprised, drop feathers at times, and he can do flawless bird calls.
Aren is pretty klutzy in human form, and has a tendency to swear vicariously when stressed. He's also clairvoyant. He tends to just know certain things, and sometimes he'll predict things through art--any art that's readily on-hand.

Name: Delabi Tonitrui
Age: Nobody knows for sure. But she appears thirteen or so, and acts more like nineteen.
Race: Faen--a storm spirit that consumes human souls.
Weapon: Delabi fights in active form. Lighting, baby.
Appearance: Delabi is slender and petite, seeming much younger than she really is. She has golden-blonde hair and big blue eyes, but her smile holds a sadistic, maniacal joy that cancels out all of her innocence. She wears simple white dresses and black cloaks over them.
Of course, that's relaxed form. Her active form is terrifying--silvery hair, thin fangs so long she can't separate them all the way, even though her jaw opens unnaturally wide. Her cloak is a black darker than a moonless night and the hem glows light blue with broken runes--like the names of her many victims. The air around her hums with electricity, and cloudlike mists twist and bend beneath her feet, Oh, and she floats about a foot above the ground. But she rarely engages Active Form. Only for combat and kills.
Personality: Despite her innocent appearances, Delabi is actually rather sadistic by nature, not just because of the Faen urges. She blames said urges for it, but she just naturally likes killing and death. She's kind of creepy in that, and she's also rather crazy. Delabi is easily excitable and energetic, but she knows when to be serious.
Usually. Sometimes she'll just stay overeager and crazy in the serious parts. She's just as impulsive and random as her sister.
Background: Delabi wasn't always a Faen--she used to go by Lenyrin Arefaen, and she was he youngest member of a wealthy, powerful family. Then, when she was only six, a terrorist attack made her flee for her life. Everyone thought she was dead. Within the forest, she was attacked and possessed by a merciless, hungry spirit who took Lenyrin's susceptible body as its host. Her young and terrified mind was made insignificant, and for an unknown number of years she haunted the woods, killing and devouring anyone who was stupid enough to enter them. After all this, she was freed by unknown means, and her mind merged with that of the Faen. The Faen had aged her as much as it had needed to for her to be the ideal host--to thirteen--but her mind was that of a much older person. She remained a Faen--she still needed to eat human souls--but now, she could leave the woods and rejoin society, and she wasn't always a crazed spirit. She only kills when absolutely necessary now.
Other: As a storm spirit, Delabi is capable of manipulating electricity and lightning. She uses that as her major weapon, electrocuting her victims.
Delabi and Melica are sisters, yes, although Melica doesn't know she's alive. Delabi wouldn't call it stalking, but...

Name: Emily Peterson. She goes by Milo.
Race: Half-Faerie
Weapon: Weapons? Oh, nonononono. Milo isn't a fighter. At all. She doesn't fight, she heals. So, no weapons. None.
Appearance: Milo is petite and small, standing at 5'5. She seems normal from afar, with brown, shoulder-length hair and olive skin. But up close, it's easy to tell that she's... different. There are unnatural, silvery discolored streaks in her hair, like oil in the ocean, she has long, slightly pointed years, her cheekbones are oddly prominent, her fingers and feet are too long--you get the idea. She's ashamed of these unnatural features, save one--her iridescent eyes, white and swirling with all colors like a prism. They're mesmerizing.
As to clothing... ummm... I'll get back to ya.
Personality: Milo is typically pretty down-to-earth and tries to stay calm and keep the peace, ending disputes where she can. However, when stressed she has a bad stutter(no thanks to her faerie vocal chords, it took forever for her to learn how to speak like a human) and tends to freak out. Hyperventilation and sudden confusion is only the beginning--she gets crazy ideas and follows through with them on the spot.
Milo tries to keep a positive outlook on the outside, even when inside she's losing faith.
Background: Milo's had a rather dull life. She never knew her mother, and was quite the daddy's girl--her father being the human one. She was often teased or harassed for her strange features, and realized quickly that she was a freak. There was exactly one thing that kept her happy--Aren. He was the only one who wouldn't tease her, and tended to stand up for her, insisting that he was pretty. Of course she developed a crush on him, and of course
Other: Milo has a faerie's singing voice, and is well-versed in many types of magic. She's best at healing, which is good because she hates fighting. Healing just comes naturally to her.

No, I do not plan to use all of these guys XD Maybe three or four. I just felt like Suing EVERYONE. I really want to use Delabi and Kirinen, but who I actually use is entirely up to you.

EDIT: Fantasy genre ONLY, Medieval? That means Faen Arc. Aren, Meli, Delabi, Milo, I'll have fun with the tension ^^ And this puts Meli and Delabi with Madi--a unit I've wanted to try for a while--and unites the solid units of Madi/Milo and Meli/Aren/Dagger. Delabi and Dagger might work well together, too! Not to mention Raenis/Aren/Milo, which always rocks, and Milo/Margyreth, which has potential and we've sen it before, and Cyrus/Aren of course. Cyrus/Meli/Delabi also has potential, not to mention Arefaens/Kristine. Raios, who knows, he's awesome wherever and I need more experience with F.D(^^)

Milo, Aren, and Delabi are done. All that's left is Meli.

NVM, I still need clothes for Milo >> But I finished Meli.

Last edited:

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
O.O Mono...

:O Another Rainy RP?! YAY ^^

I'm gonna be working on these, but I'll probably run two characters. The usuals of course ;)
P.S. what is the setting?

Name: Cyrus Larkson
Race: Vampire
Weapons: A single broadsword that he can materialize in thin air out of blood. Mostly though, he uses his strength to overcome opponents, only when needed.
Appearance: Is about 6'2" and athletically built, with pale skin, blood red eyes, and medium-short black wavy hair that sometimes cover one of his eyes. Wears black jacket over a red tunic, with black pants, boots, and gloves. Most notable is a cross shaped scar located on his neck, just below his ear.
Personality: Damaged goods. Cyrus is incredibly unstable, constantly forcing his vampiric urges to stay down when he's near humans. In addition, the loss of his mother, coupled with social isolation, have caused him severe mental trauma, resulting in a large inferiority complex and severe paranoia. But despite everything, he has a good heart and always means well. Often wishes for companionship.
Background: Cyrus was born to a human mother with no recollection of his vampire father. He grew up without consuming any blood, vastly weakening his vampiric power. At the age of 15, the village he lived in discovered that he was a vampire and proceeded to kill his mother before turning on him. Cyrus made it out alive, but he has a cross shaped scar under his ear from contact with a silver crucifix. He has since traveled around, resting only in remote locations. In order to consume blood, Cyrus preys upon bandits and killers, the human side of him wishing for no innocent bloodshed. Since he first consumed blood, his life span has extended far past a human's. He's unsure how long he's been alive, but knows that he is comparable with most young military men he's seen through his years (in actuality he's been around about 100 years or so). Cyrus has since become distinctly aware that he cannot truly die unless killed by a method that disposes of vampires.
Other: Cyrus, despite his vampiric side, is incredibly human. He'd rather be a human if he could. As such, he often tries his hardest to observe human customs in public places, though ends up messing up at them quite often. He's also very shy, remaining cautious of who he should trust. Still, he does help those in need when able to, and has saved many travelers from bandits...in his own way ;)

Name: Kristine Childs
Weapons: Has pair of grieves on her arms which house a hidden blade in the bottom of each. Also has a pair of combat blades (1' knives) that she keeps sheathed on her lower back, and a blade hidden in each boot. Aside from those, she uses an assortment of hidden throwing knives.
Appearance: 5'9" and athletically built, with an olive-tan complexion, and piercing blue eyes. Has medium length black hair which she wears in a ponytail to keep it of her face. Dressed fairly ordinarily. Wears a sleeveless brown tunic with built in chain mail and a hood sewn on, with a black skirt, stockings, and boots. Her grieves are brown, with black fingerless gloves for her hands. Also has a scarf that she wears around her neck, which can be pulled up to cover her mouth. When in public or when not on a mission, Kristine prefers light dresses.
Personality: Despite a sarcastic, playful, and sometimes alluring outside, Kristine is still very vulnerable on the inside. She often wishes she had a family to replace the ones who never cared about her. She is very vindictive at times, to the point where she may kill someone who crossed her. However, she is willing to help the weak and those in need.
Background: Grew up on the streets stealing to survive, Kristine has been on the wrong side of the law multiple times...and escaped. Kristine was born into a rich family, but ran away from home at a young age. Her father never wanted a daughter and her mother was complacent about most things, leading her to create her own life elsewhere. She turned to thievery after she was fired from the labor shop where she worked at the age of 8. She since stole to survive, before joining and leaving multiple thief and assassins guilds, each under a different name. She currently operates solo, working as thief/assassin for hire who will take on any job for the pay and the thrill.
Other: She's a master at silence, able to hold her breath for up to 2 minutes if need be. She's also adept at close combat, and much quicker than most people think she is. Enjoys drinking and gambling.

Hope it's good.

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I am torn... I definitely want a reluctant hero, but that could be Dagger or Madi. I'm leaning towards Madi, but she's almost impossible to play by herself... OMG BOTH. BOTHBOTHBOTHBOTHBOTH! THE FREAKING DAGGER/MADI COMBO SHALL RETURN!

Name: Winston 'Dagger' Cunningham
Race: Human/Lucian
Weapon: HOO BOY, does he have weapons. His GLOVES are weapons. They have hidden claws in them that he can unsheathe with a flex of his fingers. And he's stocked to the gills with darts, needles, syringes and anything else you can deliver poison in, as well as poisons of all kinds to deliver in them. Has a ****ton of knives as well. He. Is. Stocked.
Appearance: This.
iPod pics K 396.jpg
Personality: Snarky and sarcastic, pretty much sociopathic with everyone but Madi, mistrusting and cynical of the world. When with Madi, his meaner traits fade some, and a protective brotherly side of him emerges. He cares about her, but it's still in his own way, it's not a 180 personality switch. He'll never truly be... 'nice'. He hasn't been truly nice in so long, he's pretty much forgotten what it feels like.
Background: He was orphaned at a young age with his little (adopted) sister Madi when she was an infant, for reasons he refuses to discuss. At all. Ever. They lived on the streets to avoid being separated in the orphanage or foster care systems. He kept them going by stealing necessities, though he hid as much of that from her as possible. Eventually, the stealing turned to paid assassinations. He never let Madi know what he did to get them money. He just does what he has to to keep him and his little sister alive.
Other: He loves his sister. Like more than life itself. But he hates just about everyone else, mistrusting them and all that jazz. Good luck getting on his good side, cuz it won't happen.

Name: Madeline Black
Weapon: Dagger doesn't know this, but she swiped one of his knives a few years ago. She keeps it with her at all times... Just in case.
Appearance: This.
iPod pics K 397.jpg
Personality: Shy and scared. Clingy to her brother, because he's the only good in her world. His cynicism's somewhat carried to her, but she still has some optimism. She's only 11, she can't be that cynical. She hopes.
Background: Lived on the streets with her big brother Dagger her whole life, only knowing safety and comfort in him. She knows what he's done to keep them going, vaguely, and feels guilty for it, but never says anything. He's just doing what he feels is right, she knows that. As long as he comes back OK, she doesn't really care what he does while he's gone.
Other: She has a stutter. A bad one. The more scared and unconfident she gets, the worse it gets. But the more safe and happy she feels, the more it'll fade.

OMG I'M SO EXCITED TO FINALLY SHOW YOU GUYS WHAT THE DAGGER/MADI COMBO CAN BE! IT. SHALL. BE. EPIC! As soon as I figure out what the heck their destinies are... Heh.

Attachments

• iPod pics K 385.jpg
    iPod pics K 385.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Yessss, Dagger/Madi with Delabi! IT WILL BE AWESOME!

But, who works with Delabi... hm... just about everyone. The family stuff Kira-Cati-Delabi, the true unit Aren-Meli-Delabi, the classic Kirinen-Meli-Delabi, Faen Arc tension Aren-Milo-Delabi, evil peeps Daven-Max-Delabi, Arefaen combo Meli-Cati-Delabi, something obscure and experimental like Orion-Max-Delabi.

And that's just delabi's triple units. Then there are quad units: Faen Arc Aren-Meli-Milo-Delabi, Full PotE Kira-Cati-Max-Delabi, full Core Unit Meli-Kirinen-Aren-Delabi, Legacy unit Kirinen-Orion-Cati-Delabi... SO MANY UNITS

But yeah, Aren, Meli, Cati, and Kira are good with her. Yay majors and avatar.

I DON'T KNOW WHO TO USE TO MATH THE AWESOMENESS OF DAGGER/MADI

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! Yeah, I'll save EVERYONE a spot. X3

P.S. what is the setting?

Flipping good question. I always forget something in my first posts! I kept thinking "don't forget the setting Rainy", but I forgot while making the map. XP Okadoke! The setting is medieval (too many medieval RPs Rainy... :dry: ). Sorry about that!

Lemme edit the first post with the map and alls...

I'll check all of your characters in a moment, so don't panic!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! Yeah, I'll save EVERYONE a spot. X3

Flipping good question. I always forget something in my first posts! I kept thinking "don't forget the setting Rainy", but I forgot while making the map. XP Okadoke! The setting is medieval (too many medieval RPs Rainy... :dry: ). Sorry about that!

Lemme edit the first post with the map and alls...

I'll check all of your characters in a moment, so don't panic!

Medieval? o_O That... that completely throws me off. Uhhhhhh. Ummmm. ****.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
I was planning on joining, but then I saaw how many characters they'll be. Sorry, I don't like crowded RPs... Sorry, I know it'll be boring without me, but try to manage.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Oh, who to use, who to use..... maybe a returning character or two? Should I just go all-male with my 2 male characters? Or a combination?

Name: Raenis Agarast
Appearance: image.jpg
Background: he grew up in a wealthier family. He found his ability at age 4, when he saw shadows no one else could. His family was killed, so he thinks, by those shadows. His twin Michael survived, but he doen't have the ability. Raenis became a mercenary, and is single.
Other: He can see demons and evil spirits, controls one named Lenora. Uses a broadsword and an axe.
Power: Can use shadow magic

Name: Lenora Shade
Race: Shadow
Appearance: She usually takes the form of a black human, and travels with Raenis, able to be summoned at any time. She can turn into many monstrous forms to fight, however.

Last edited:

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Oh I couldn't resist!

Name: Raios
Appearance: Dresses in sleek medieval black clothes, and has some light body armor. Has a hood.
Background: When he was young teen growing up in the streets, he tried to steal from a man dressed head-to-toe in black. However he was noticed by the man, who then said "A Keeper is only seen when he wishes too." And then took in the young boy and trained him to be a Keeper (Look it up). 14 Years Later, after his training was complete, he left the Keepers and used his skills to thieve from the rich and give to himself, merely for the thrill of it. He later was caught up in stopping the evil plans of the Satanist cult known as the Pagans, and later the twisted religious group the Hammerites. He has quite a name for himself. And remember, what is locked can be opened. What is lost, can be found. And what is your's... Can be his...
Other: He has an array of gear. Blackjack, Knife, Collapsible Bow, Special Arrows, Climbing Gloves, Flash Bombs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom