• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Make a SSB4 Moveset

Basically, this is a thread for making movesets for characters in the next SSB game. I'm assuming that the controls and moves will be exactly the same as in brawl, which may or may not be true. anyways, the more complete the better, and you can do any character you wan't even if it would make no sense to be in SSB. (For instance, I'm probably going to make a Steve? from minecraft moveset:D.) have fun! (also, if this kind of thread has been already made, then i'm sorry, but i searched and didn't find one.)
EDIT: here is my moveset. i might update it, but i'm not sure. i want to make it kind of detailed, at least adding grabs and taunts.
standard special: Bow: shoots his bow. can be charged
down special: tnt. places a tnt block that then explodes. its affected by gravity
up special: Sand Stack: Places a pillar five sand blocks below him while jumping, similar to the common minecraft tactic to get to high places by placing blocks below you at the height of a jump.
side special: flint and steel: lights the opponent on fire.
final smash: creative mode: goes into creative mode, where he flies around and slashes people while placing zombie spawners. zombies will also attack.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom