• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Makar Plushie

Makar Plushie and Link's Awakening Tshirt Design

Hello! Just joined the dungeon. Here's a Makar plushie I made!

small makar.jpg

I've also made a boo and chain chomp from Super Mario and the Blob from a Boy and His Blob which can bee seen here:
EmSeeItch Illustration: Craft Projects

Let me know what you guys think? :)

Last edited:

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I like this and I like your other stuff, too. The Adventure Time pixels are my favorite. :finn:

Painmaster212

Spoony Bard
Wow thats nice and the Boo you hand made is great looks like alot of love was put into every little stitch. Do you ever sell your creations?

Painmaster212

Spoony Bard
I am really digging the Boo and the Pokeball coasters i might have to invest. In the Pokeball coaster set by set how many do you get and how durable are they?

I am really digging the Boo and the Pokeball coasters i might have to invest. In the Pokeball coaster set by set how many do you get and how durable are they?

Hi Painmaster212! I sell the coasters in sets of 4. They are pretty durable depending on what you do with them. Because they are made by melting plastic beads together, if you bend them too far they will snap. (Therefore keep them away from children) Keep them on your coffee table and use them as much as you like and they'll be fine. I use my personal sets all the time and placing mugs of hot liquid on top doesn't affect them. Just a wipe with a cloth soaked with warm water is enough to clean :)

Hope this helps!
Any other questions about my creations feel free to email emseeitch(at)yahoo.co.uk

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I like the design. Do you think you could fit Marin into the shirt somewhere?

I considered it, but really I want to keep people out of it altogether so it's more subtle. Plus I honestly wouldn't know what style to draw her in. If this project proves enjoyable, I'm considering doing more based on other games in the series and I want to keep it to non-human characters/inanimate objects only. For example the book of Mudora, Kiki the Monkey etc for ALTTP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom