• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Party RP

"Well Xaldos has been keeping up with you and says that your strength is something to be reckoned with, so instead of dismantling you. We use you."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"I'd rather be dismantled!" She says. "Use my power for evil? You must be crazy! But, you can't kill me. My power would be too great a loss. I'm too strong to get rid of"

"If you had died it would have been bad, but undoubtedly the plan would have been continued. You see you are strong but expendable.my plans will go off without a hitch and you, quite frankly, happened to show up and speed the process."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Everything. Fighting and being held against my will... fighting back Lucia who has wanted to rise... it drains a half-demon."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Shade looks into Jesse's eyes, and the war between her spirit and the demon's is visible in her scarlet eyes.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((*Blows of Layers of Dust* Ah... Lots of good memories in the RP... I sure would like to revamp this one some day...))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom