• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Majora's Mask ~ Who Was the Guy (Hand) in the Toilet!

Mikepoke101

Just Chilling.
This isn't supposed to be taken to serious but who do you guys believe the guy in the toilet is? (The arm in the inn's washroom) I think it's Gannondorf In his alternate universe form :bleh::) . What do you guys think?

You mean "???"? He's just an ill-fated fellow who appears to have fallen into the Stock Pot Inn's restroom toilet; his name and origin are as enigmatic as the Song of Time. :yes:

Edit: ...She?! o_O

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
I think he is just some unfortunate person who is trapped in the toilet.

Edit: Wolf Sage beat me to it.

I honestly don't know, just some unfortunate person who fell in the toilet.
Also, I believe his name is the hand-in-the-can. Thumbs up for whoever gets the reference. (And I apologize if this comment would be considered useless.)

Jedizora

:right:
Not really a good answer for this one. I pearsonally think it to be Anju's father, Tortus. It has been mentioned that Anju's father isn't alive anymore, but no cause of death is told.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Why, he's ???, of course. I can't possibly see how that could cause any sort of confusion or raise any questions. :P

On a serious note, I like Jedi's theory of it actually being Tortus, Anju's father. That's pretty interesting, and could very well be true.

H

Hyrules_Ruler

Possibly the Poe Shop owner from Ocarina of Time? He had a crappy job then, and a crappy place in life now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom