• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Majora's Mask What I Think Happened

Ok I decided to make this thread just cause i was bored:lol:. Anways Im pretty sure you guys are familar with the whole waiting seven years of "sleeping i think it was in oot. Well in those "seven years" Link could have been dreaming about termina. In my mind this make sense. Let's think he had a different sword and shield different fairy, and the whole DID NOT HAVE ZELDA!!!!!!!!! The setting isn't in hyrule its in termina also. Anyways what do you guys think of this subject

Last edited by a moderator:
Link went off to Termina after having been returned to the past by Zelda using the Ocarina of Time... :/

There is little to go off of in terms of Termina from official Nintendo sources therefore your theory may be somewhat plausible.

In the Hyrule Historia as translated by GlitterBerri it says,

Glitterberri said:
Termina

In this strange different world, there were many people who looked similar to the people of Hyrule.

The common belief is that Termina is simply a parallel world to Hyrule, however, given the dreary and dreamy nature of its inhabitants, Link may be having a dream, no, forget that, a nightmare.

There is little to go off of in terms of Termina from official Nintendo sources therefore your theory may be somewhat plausible.

The common belief is that Termina is simply a parallel world to Hyrule, however, given the dreary and dreamy nature of its inhabitants, Link may be having a dream, no, forget that, a nightmare.

No, Termina has been confirmed numerous times to be an alternate dimension; HH further attests to this fact. Nintendo has already done the dream thing with Link's Awakening.

Hyrule Historia: "And after several months of wandering looking for his past friend Navi, he was lost in a mysterious forest.
In the forest, there was a way to the parallel universe called Termina."

here is the link to the HH GlitterBerri's Game Translations » Pg. 110 The Twilight Realm and the Hero’s Descendants

If it was a dream during his 7 year sleep he could only dream about people he knows. But in Termina he also meets the poe-guy from Castle Town, the Poe Sisters from the Forrest Temple, Naboorus second-in-command and other people he only meet as aduld-Link in OoT

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
If it was a dream during his 7 year sleep he could only dream about people he knows. But in Termina he also meets the poe-guy from Castle Town, the Poe Sisters from the Forrest Temple, Naboorus second-in-command and other people he only meet as aduld-Link in OoT
Devil's advocate: He dreamed about Zelda and Ganondorf before he even left Kokiri Forest.

OT: Yeah, Termina's a parallel world, and Link travels there after returning to the past, as described by the HH and earlier sources.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I prefer the idea of link actually doing MM rather than dreaming it, the Hero's shade must have done some heroic deeds in the present.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom