• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majoras mask was a DREAM

was majoras mask a dream?

• Total voters
Many think that Majoras mask was links death or navi dying, i have facts to prove that link was not dead during majoras mask, link was grieving about navi, this is explained in many vids and pages, so im not going to explain that here, if you die in the lost woods you become a stalfos, link ends up becoming one, this is explained in many vids and pages, so im not going to explain that here, but as a stalfos link is an adult, so that means that there was also a lot of other quests in between until he died in the lost woods, this is also proven by the OoT manga's, were if u die as a kid in the lost woods, u become a skull kid, so that means to become a stalfos, you have to be an adult. so lets hear what you guys have to say about this.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
where is the proof that MM is a dream. For that matter where is your proof of anything. It's all conjecture. you haven't laid anything out at all.

where is the proof that MM is a dream. For that matter where is your proof of anything. It's all conjecture. you haven't laid anything out at all.
if u die as a kid in the lost woods, u become a skull kid, so that means to become a stalfos, you have to be an adult. EAT IT

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
It has never stated in game or anywhere else that if you die as a child you become skull kid (at least as far as i am aware) Becoming a stalfos is hinted at by the kokiri child in the forest. The Manga is not canon kid. Try again. And this time instead of being rude line of your thought process' and think.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I thought it was stated directly by Nintendo that Majora's Mask wasn't a dream? Don't quote me on this, however, as I could be wrong.

In any case, I disagree myself anyway. There are several things in Majora's Mask (eg. the reused character models) that point towards the game taking place within a dream, but I think there is enough evidence to the contrary (including official statements from Nintendo) that I cba to locate right now.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Seeing as MM is not OOT and therefore that validation is wrong.

People can argue it was time looping back on itself to fulfil itself so that link became the hero of time because he saw himself becoming the hero of time. You have no validation or a solid start to this theory.

Every publication from Nintendo has said it is a parallel world, be it from the game manual to Hyrule Historia. Nintendo has not once released anything even suggesting MM was a dream or Link dying. It's a viral fan theory that will not die. Link went to a parallel world, he is not dead. Can that stupid theory just...well die, please.

Hello, hello...hello? Uh so there have been many theories going about Majora's Mask story: Link being, it being a dream, and uh Link being haunted by the Happy Mask Salesman along with the Statue of Elegy.

Uh... I really don't want to approve of this since it would just be like um... Link's Awakening meaning that it has no real significance within the uh... storyline expect for that part about the uh... Wind Fish...

But no I don't think that Majora's Mask was a dream or anything of that sort.... but it has confirmed to take place in a um... parallel world to Hyrule... like many other games....

Uh... pretty sure that Link must have um... found his way back to Hyrule after Majora's Mask...

Not sure if I mentioned this before but uh... Majora's Mask has always been my favourite game in the um... franchise...

Again it's not wishful thinking or anything.. I just think that the events of Majora's Mask did happen...

Fun fact: there is a theory about the Skull Kid you see in Twilight Princess being the same Skull Kid from Majora's Mask, uh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom