• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Majora's Mask Theory

So we all know that Majora's Mask holds a lot of evil power and it can turn people into corrupted beings. Skull kid went from playing silly jokes to ruining lives of many. Now Skull Kid wasn't evil, he was just lonely and stuff. My question for you guys is what would happen if a person with an evil heart was wearing Majora's Mask like Ganon or Demise? Would the person be more destructive, will they stay the same, what do you think could happen?

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
my theory is that they would become even more powerful, allowing them to conquer more. I kinda hope they do a game where Ganondorf gets Majora's Mask

It seemed to me that Skull Kid had no power and that he was really just Majora's puppet. If someone powerful like Ganon or Demise were to use Majora's Mask, it is possible that he would actually be able to harness its power instead of just being under its control.

I'm not entirely sure who Demise is, so I won't refer to that person in this post.

Moving on, if Ganondorf was to wear Majora's Mask, it would make him more destructive in my opinion. As we already know, Ganondorf is an evil being, he uses his current power to spread fear amongst the people and to acquire a high status, thus acquiring more power. Majora is a much more evil and sinister being though, as he has no motives for what he does, and he doesn't hesitate at the thought of what is basically genocide. This is proven when he uses Skull Kid though the Majora's Mask to cause the moon to fall onto Termina, thus destroying all life in the land. For what reason is this? No reason at all, other than causing chaos and devastation. Ganondorf actually needs the people to be alive, otherwise where would his power lie? It wouldn't lie anywhere, because he'd no longer rule over anyone nor could he use his power for sadistic reasons. If Ganondorf was to wear Majora's Mask, all motives for his plans would be gone and he would no longer care about the life of anyone. That is why I believe that Majora's Mask would cause Ganondorf to become more evil.

This is assuming that Majora's Mask was able to corrupt Ganondorf's mind though, instead of Ganondorf being able to resist it. If he could resist it, I doubt very much would happen at all because if he could harness Majora's power, he wouldn't use it for anything other reinforce the fact that he was the all mighty, all power leader of the land.

Last edited:
He would be a little crazier than how he already was in TP. He said he wanted to fuse shadow and light or something. He would just cause more war with Majora on his face. :P

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
If Ganondorf somehow managed to find and put on Majora then we'd all be so screwed.

Ganondorf would remain his normal power-hungry self at first, only more powerful. After awhile though, he will start to make more rash and needlessly violent decisions. Over time, the mask would corrupt his mind until he became exactly what Majora was. A psychotic, violent, insane being who's only reason for existence is to cause chaos and destruction. By the time Ganondorf found out what Majora was trying to do to him, it would be too late. Eventually, though, the Triforce of Power would allow Ganondorf to break free of Majora's hold, likely right before the sun (that's right, the SUN) crashes into Hyrule Castle Town. Ganondorf will immediately remove Majora from his face and ultimately destroy him in revenge for using him and destroying/almost destroying the land that he wanted to rule.
Quick, somebody go get an expert fanfic author and get them to use this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom