• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Temples and Bosses

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
Hello forum,

Which temple(s) and/or Bosses did you find the most difficult and why for Majora's Mask.

Feel free to comment interesting stories, facts or otherwise relavent things to this thread.

~Feeling the song of healing
-The Seventh Hierarch
o.o

My hardest dungeon but also most fun was the stone tower dungeon. It was hard but at the same time fun you got to go though the dungeon a first time then when you beat the mini boss you can go outside of the dugeon and flip it i just though that it was so cool to do that. :)

Idk Hierarch what was your hardest boss or dungeon?

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
I'd have to say the hardest one I thought was the Water Temple in Great Bay. I have to agree with you that the Stone Tower was about the funnest with the mirror shield parts at the beggining and the old castle before the temple. Loads of fun.

~Wishing for the song of storms,
~The Seventh Hierarch

Ikana

Trollkastel
The hardest temple for me would be Stone Tower since it had some of the greatest puzzle in the game and it was quit unique in my opinion.Well for the hardest boss I would say the Fish from Great Bay Temple.But the first time I played MM I had trouble with Twinmold at first if you didn't have potions for your magic but now he is really easy to beat since I always come prepared.

The hardest temple for me would be Stone Tower since it had some of the greatest puzzle in the game and it was quit unique in my opinion.Well for the hardest boss I would say the Fish from Great Bay Temple.But the first time I played MM I had trouble with Twinmold at first if you didn't have potions for your magic but now he is really easy to beat since I always come prepared.
This is pretty much how I feel. Stone Tower Temple was the hardest dungeon because of it's unique idea, hard puzzles (mindbending really), tough enemies, etc. Gyorg is STILL hard for me to beat the traditional method (just using the Zora Mask). :sweat:

Austin

Austin
Hmm. I'll have to echo everyone else by saying that the Stone Tower Temple was probably the hardest. To be honest, I've never completed it all the way through (not because I was stuck, but because my Gamecube version kept freezing) but I got through most of it, I believe. I didn't find the flip puzzles particularly difficult, the area where I had the most difficulty were those friggin' mirror puzzles. That one room where you have to charge up a mirror with another mirror while black poes come at you in all directions.... that singular room may have been harder for me than the first three temples combined.

As for bosses, I haven't faced Twinmold or Majora, so I'll pick Odolwa. That is, facing him at the beginning of the game with only three hearts. I've never been able to figure out the pattern behind this guy's moves, each time I face him I win through a combination of luck and fairies. I found Gyorg impossibly difficult the first time I faced it, but I didn't get a scratch on my second try. Once I learned how it operated, it was pretty easy to take down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom