• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majoras Mask, Skyward Sword Poster Prizes!

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
Im sure all of you are aware of Club Nintendo. This year, members who reach platinum status had 7 prizes to choose from, one of them being a set of 3 posters, Luigi's Mansion, Kid Icarus, Skyward Sword posters! Also, platinum or gold members can choose from a selection of different games, one being Majoras Mask!

I was hoping for a better gift for platinum members, like the one year they gave out the Mario statues. I wouldnt mind a Zelda one! But im happy wit the poster set, so I ordered that.

What will you guys choose??

EDIT: For some reason, I could not view the prizes on Google Chrome. The site seems to work fine on Firefox.

Last edited:

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
I got the poster set, i'm exited for it to come, i've already got the two prevous Zelda sets and wanted to get this one, the SS one looks awsome, espicialy since it is gold, LM poster looks neat also, i've played the original and might buy the new one, although i've never played Kid Icarus that one looks cool anyway.

Fig

The Altruist
Im sure all of you are aware of Club Nintendo. This year, members who reach platinum status had 7 prizes to choose from, one of them being a set of 3 posters, Luigi's Mansion, Kid Icarus, Skyward Sword posters! Also, platinum or gold members can choose from a selection of different games, one being Majoras Mask!

I was hoping for a better gift for platinum members, like the one year they gave out the Mario statues. I wouldnt mind a Zelda one! But im happy wit the poster set, so I ordered that.

What will you guys choose??

EDIT: For some reason, I could not view the prizes on Google Chrome. The site seems to work fine on Firefox.

I'm going to choose the 3 Limited Poster that you described. I all ready have Majora's Mask, so might as well get the posters! Not to sound mean or anything, but I believe those statues are for the Japanese Club Nintendo fans, since last year's prizes were either Mario 25th anniversary pins or a Club Nintendo Calender depending on your status.

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
I'm going to choose the 3 Limited Poster that you described. I all ready have Majora's Mask, so might as well get the posters! Not to sound mean or anything, but I believe those statues are for the Japanese Club Nintendo fans, since last year's prizes were either Mario 25th anniversary pins or a Club Nintendo Calender depending on your status.

I have no idea what Japan gets , or am I completely informed as to what their prizes are, all I know is that the second year of Club Nintendo, Platinum members in the US received a cool Mario statue. My boyfriend has it, and he too wishes for something just like it, but Zelda related :P

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I'll be getting the poster set... even though I really have no need for posters, considering I still haven't put up the 25th anniversary ones... XD

Yeah, I was kind of hoping that since Zelda's anniversary was last year, we'd get an awesome Platinum Zelda prize... but this will do. ^^

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Those posters seem to be amusing, but I'm not quite sure if I'll use them or not. Still, they shall be mine in due time, hopefully. x)

Ljjpz1

Answer Me This
I already had Majora's Mask downloaded, so I got it and put it on my girlfriend's wii. I already have some zelda posters, and I'm afraid if I get anymore my birds will chew them like they did the last bunch ): So I might as well get the Missus into it, right?

I was hoping for something other than posters to be a Zelda related prize.. I'm grateful there was anything Zelda because i'm not too fond of Mario, but I would have preferred something I don't already have like 9 of..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom