• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Majora's Mask Shooting Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent B

The King of Hyrule
For the Swamp Shooting Gallery, make sure you ALWAYS get the Wolfos as soon as possible, as they don't come back. Other than that, just try your hardest and make sure you get the hidden Deku Scrubs. As for the Town Shooting Gallery, memorize the locations of the Octoroks, especially the one with five because that is the tough one; also do whatever you can to not hit the Blue Octoroks. The town one is the tough one, so don't be surprised if you take 50 tries to get it.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
Learn the patterns, in the Swamp shooting gallery, the enemies tend to be in the same positions. Also just try to get all the enemies you know you can hit.
-The wolfos also stops briefly by a rock for about a second.
The town shooting gallery just takes practice, remember the ones you can hit and get use to moving the slingshot/bow.

S

shiningravion2

For the Town, Practice and memorize the patterns, they're always the same. the swamp is alot easier. Always shoot the wolfos and birds, The deku won't go away so don't worry too much about them
Also on the town try going left to right shooting the octoroks.

this game is soooo hard the first time i played it i had so much difficulty

Games Beaten:
The Legend of Zelda
Ocarina of Time
Majoras Mask
Twilight Princess Skyward Sword i love all Zelda games

In the town one, don't bother with up and down, only left and right.

Last edited:

mqwolf

Wolfos
like everyone else said just watch their patterns, kill the wolfos and guays (birds) in the swamp as soon as they come out, and for the town just memorize where they come out at the best you can

O

Ocarina of Time

These are so hard, so my recommendation is to just not do them

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
yeah I agree, i remember when i beat them after so many times of trying. I did it for so long that i rememberd where they all were and i wasn't even trying lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom