• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Majoras Mask Remake on the 3DS?

I really hope they make this. In just one day the internet, at least the part of it that talks about Zelda, has exploded about this interview. That has to be some incentive for Nintendo, right? :D

I'd like to see an update to the owl statue save system so that you can do an owl save at any location to make for quick stopping if your 3DS starts to run low on battery, no warping needed to save and quit. I do NOT want them to make a perma-save at any time though, as that would defeat the purpose, but the owl statue save thing could be upgraded. Also the ability to take notes in some way, perhaps as a bombers' notebook feature, would be cool for new players, since really, the first time you play this game you will need to take notes unless you have an amazing memory. If they added a Master Quest or a bonus dungeon or something I might just die of happiness, but that seems unlikely since it would take a lot of work.

But really, just seeing the game with improved graphics and on my 3DS is enough, I don't care if they change or add anything.

D

darklord21

being able to redo goron/zora mask events were you get them

a fierce dielity mask dungeon

and allow fierce dieity mask in certain area outside boss rooms

Teal

Useful Help.
Probably

being able to redo goron/zora mask events were you get them

a fierce dielity mask dungeon

and allow fierce dieity mask in certain area outside boss rooms

That will probably never happen since it will most likley be a "Graphic" update but able to change the events of Goron/Zora could be fasinating but that would be in a Master Quest and the il take more time and you idea for a Fierce Diety Dungeon is pointless since to get the mask in the first place you have to go through 4 mini dungeons then you get it, anyways i do think that there is 40% chance that they will make a 3DS remake but i highly doubt it but i do wish that it happens but i want a new fresh Zelda game.

TealD:

Majora

The Hero Slayer
The only thing I could ask for in Majora's Mask is that they add Boss Rush, and some small thing after endgame. Not a Master Quest necessarily, but something maybe pertaining to the time limit. I dunno.

Tictalk

Anouki
Majora's mask is my favorite zelda game, but I really don't want it on the 3ds for two reasons. One, they need to work on the skyward sword and the wii u one, not waste time remaking games. two, the more of these remakes they make we get more of those kinds of people who play one zelda game, dont beat it, and call themselves the biggest zelda fan ever and think they now everything. they are really annoying.

Nintendo wouldn't be spending their time on Majora's Mask 3D, they'd have Grezzo or someone similar do it, like they did with Ocarina of Time 3D.

DarkHylian

Sage of Darkness
I really don't want another remake, and MM is my favorite Zelda game. I think it's fine the way it is. I want them to focus on more NEW Zelda games. Let's get a new 3DS Zelda. Maybe they can use a style for that game that is similar to the style they used for the OoT remake.

P

PikaLink

MM isn't my favorite game, but I can't deny that its a great Zelda game. I think that there is a chance of a 3d remake, but I think a MM Master Quest is unlikely because Grezzo or someone would be remaking the game, but Nintendo would be making Master Quest. If they do that, they will take away from a 3ds original. I'd rather see a 3ds original, but a MM remake would still be great. If they do it, they would definitely need to:
1) Make a better saving system
2) Make a boss challenge so you can battle the bosses all in a row as opposed to going to the dungeons again

I like the idea of an OPTIONAL fierce deity dungeon that you could unlock after you beat Majora, but I doubt it would happen for the same reason as I doubt there would be a master quest.

T

Twilit Hero

MM is probably my favorite game in the series, and I would love to see a remake for the 3DS. I saw a group on Facebook trying to get a bunch of people to sign some petition to show Nintendo. Don't know if that will work or not, but I would love to see a MM remake. Hope to see it happen someday.

D

darklord21

That will probably never happen since it will most likley be a "Graphic" update but able to change the events of Goron/Zora could be fasinating but that would be in a Master Quest and the il take more time and you idea for a Fierce Diety Dungeon is pointless since to get the mask in the first place you have to go through 4 mini dungeons then you get it, anyways i do think that there is 40% chance that they will make a 3DS remake but i highly doubt it but i do wish that it happens but i want a new fresh Zelda game.

1 yeah the dungeon could be a one like the cave of ordeals in tp but you only get fierce diety mask as to me it pointless after getting it

2 i mean like redo doing the goron/zoro mask event like how you can redo 98% of stuff but the mask/item change to rupee/etc, the goron/zoro mask event were well handle but i like to be able to do them again.

Wouldn't it be cool if Majora's Mask 3D had a gold cartridge? Not that I expect it to since they didn't give Ocarina of Time 3D one, but still xD
2r797yv.png

Majora

The Hero Slayer
I'd love a Majora's Mask remake, but after seeing that, I'd be a little disappointed if it didn't have that cartridge. =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom