• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Majora's Mask Pieces - Operation Moonfall

Medri

Erus Per Tempus
Thank you for all the support!

I'll have the next two started in a couple weeks due to Finals week at my college.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
These peices are quite amazing. You're very talented, and I comend your art-work. I absolutley love these inspirations, for lack of better wording.

I look forward to more of these, good sir.(or m'am)

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Holy Hyrule! These are pure epic!! I have never seen this much epicness you carry. I really love them. My favorite one is the "You have really broken me." I forgot who it was said. Really amazing there, Medri.

Medri

Erus Per Tempus
Finals are doing well.

How would all of you feel if I charged $5 per piece like above but I'd do whatever one would want?

I would operate on Deviantart, I just am curious on your opinions on that.

WulfLink

Hero of Legends
These are epic Medri. I fully supported Moonfall before this, but this now solidifies my belief in the Moonfall workings. :) I have no idea how Nintendo wil ever be able to ignore such art, with such a growing voice to back them. Thank you for showing me, no, US your jesus drawings. :D

Medri

Erus Per Tempus
wow. that's a long post. aside from that.............THESE ARE EPIC you sir deserve some sort of special award. keep up the good work!
Nah, I don't... I just would like to earn some money for my work though...

These are epic Medri. I fully supported Moonfall before this, but this now solidifies my belief in the Moonfall workings. :) I have no idea how Nintendo wil ever be able to ignore such art, with such a growing voice to back them. Thank you for showing me, no, US your jesus drawings. :D
Honestly there are far greater artists out there that could help bring MMask to life on the 3DS. I thank you for your support though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom