• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Majora's Mask Pieces - Operation Moonfall

Medri

Erus Per Tempus
img0813ye.jpg

This is how I pre-determine where all the black ink shading will go, with an Angry Sun from Mario Bros.

M

MajoraMan

Dear Medri...
I do believe are solely one of the greaest artists alive... Not just because you drew zelda stuff... but because youre drawings are all very unique from other peices of work I have ever seen. If there is someway you could enter them in a competition i am pretty sure you would win... SO! good lick with your future qhilst I enjoy my new desktop backgrounds ;)

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
These are Awsome...Bravo, Magnifique, Mamma Mia!

I especialy like the first one with skull kid. It somehow matches with your style. Do you have that in a larger size? I want to set it as a wallpaper on my PC.

D

DEMISESLAYER

THESE ARE VERY EPIC! Great job! I love the look of these pieces!

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
The thing I'm amazed by, is that it only took you about 3 hours to make that one. These are just awesome.

Medri

Erus Per Tempus
Thanks for all the support guys/gals!

I really am honored at all of your compliments and I look forward to drawing more for you all.

However I am probably going to start commissions for pieces after the next two. But I won't charge much, probably just $5 a piece.

I will sometimes draw for the hell of it, but I need to earn some extra cash somehow.

Sorry if that is discouraging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom